Honored Contributor

CP looked tan and well rested, if I'm not mistaken she mentioned she was vacationing. Chris is a nice woman I'm sure, but she's too loud and hyper for me to enjoy her presentations, I feel the same way about David.

Respected Contributor

WOW @blackhole99 What a way to burst our “happy” bubble. Good grief do you actually proof read yourself before you hit the post button?

Honored Contributor

Chris is a favorite of mine. I try to always watch when she is on. She is one of the last ones I would call loud. She always seems so natural.

Honored Contributor

Re: CHRIS PRYME

[ Edited ]

@Spacrazy wrote:

WOW @blackhole99 What a way to burst our “happy” bubble. Good grief do you actually proof read yourself before you hit the post button?

@Spacrazy  why should my opinion about CP or David's on air performances burst your happy bubble, you must not really believe what you are saying about this host and vendor.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 : just so you know I am not the only positive poster - but you were the only one that was not.

Also, please note, your opinion was not solicited. A collection of Chris’s fans merely reacting to having the opportunity of seeing her again (and, hopefully, more often).  If my husband had passed away especially after such a long illness I don’t think I could be seen internationally and be seen with the joy she continues to carry to most of us.

Now - - that’s my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@blackhole99 : just so you know I am not the only positive poster - but you were the only one that was not.

Also, please note, your opinion was not solicited. A collection of Chris’s fans merely reacting to having the opportunity of seeing her again (and, hopefully, more often).  If my husband had passed away especially after such a long illness I don’t think I could be seen internationally and be seen with the joy she continues to carry to most of us.

Now - - that’s my opinion.

@Spacrazy  I don't need your permission to post an opinion on a thread anyone has started on this forum. If you know personal stuff about CP you should keep it to yourself and not use it to admonish another poster who doesn't share the same info or share the same opinion about a vendor that you and her fan's do. Grow up.

Regular Contributor

Personally, Chris is a joy to watch and I enjoy and often buy when she does a presentation. She's my Lock and Lock lady. It's so good to see her back and with the Christmas set I was waiting for and buy every year.   Isn't funny how somethings become traditional we buy every year. I know my neighbors enjoy their cookies in their lock and lock container and bag.

Trusted Contributor
@Spacrazy

I agree! She would be such a lovely neighbor. Last night during the midnight TSV presentation, she said because she lives on a farm and people come and go a lot, she leaves coffee and sweet treats in her kitchen for anyone passing through.
AND she said she makes 200 dozen...yes, 200 DOZEN...Christmas cookies, freezes them in individual Lock 'n Lock containers, and then gives them out to her friends every year as holiday gifts.
She just sounds like THE most kind, lovely person. 💚
Respected Contributor

Thank you for that update @MarnieRez3 .  I missed seeing her so glad you wrote because that’s so amazing (especially in today’s world). Don’t know how she does it but in a way I’m not surprised - she’s THAT girl !! 

p.s. I bet she smells like vanilla LOL 

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy watching Chris. Lock n lock is my favorite program on the Q.