Super Contributor

Re: CHIA PETS---VACUUMING, AND RERUNS!

On 5/10/2014 stevieb said:
On 5/10/2014 maryebrown said:

Ah, yes, SPURT it's DELL Month (I think I'd prefer the farmer in the DELL) AND it's Gold Month. Q can't make up its mind, so they ply us with BOTH! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Thankfully ITKWD&M is only on for 3 hours Sunday. I'll be missing most of it because DH is taking me out for an early dinner for Mother's Day.

Stevie, I guess you missed the Queen of Hearts w/ that man o' yours this afternoon. Surely I jest? Nope, the Jester was hawking $1500 bracelets like they were REAL jewels set in REAL silver. The Ripkanistas went Gaga (and I'm not talking about The Lady singer) and bought out most of the inventory since there's 'no reorder, when they sell out, they're gone forever'. Uh-huh, I've heard <em>that</em> line before (it's every Q Hosts' mantra). I predict the inventory will be replenished when some of the buyers come to their senses about the (lack of) quality and the price they paid. The emeralds looked like plastic and the diamonique looked like even cheaper plastic. The same can be said about all the diamonique earrings and necklaces, and the Jester kept pushing the Rose Gold (which it isn't). The Queen's final visit (thankfully) is at 8 p.m. tonite, then she's back to her Kingdom in Manhattan. I wonder who her Jester will be during that show? If it's SchoolMarm, I'm changing the channel, otherwise I'll watch "the preview" of The Grande Dame's finale.

Yes, Her Grace, the Duchess of D was joined by none other than our very own Jillsy la Marm for the evening show... Hence, this makes it a clean sweep for me. I didn't watch any of Her Majesty's shows this trip... More to the point, I don't feel like I missed a thing... Never been big on over the moon priced fake diamonds... I saw on line where Her Grace and la Marm were hawking a silver and lapis ring for close to three bills... Shaking my head in wonderment. Her fan club might well have been buying out all her fake diamond inventory but looking on line it seems there are quite a few items that didn't even come close to selling out... Hmmmmm.... could it be that Her Majesty and the Q have finally pushed that overpriced envelope just a little too far....?

Hope all are positively enthralled by the return of Dull Days... Or was that Dell Days...? Or is there any difference...?

Stevie, I saw that ring w/ the lapis lazuli in it. It was butt-ugly! I own a pair of "costume jewelry" sterling earrings w/ teardrop lapis stones in them, at a fraction of the cost, and I get compliments on them.

I also saw the 7 stone (stackable) sapphire ring, and when Marm turned it on her finger one of the stones (and I use that term loosely) was BLACK! The stones on all of them (ruby, emerald, sapphire) looked like plastic to me. I don't have a TV w/ HD yet I'm not blind - I guess Her Majesty's subjects are simply "blinded by the light". {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Ahhh, yes, the Dull Days - we've got 20 more to go before the Daily Madness ends!

Honored Contributor

Once Dull Days end, then Gallons of Goop Days begin... There's no winning this game, I'm afraid...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

in the grand tradition of Q lingo and cadence: bravo, bravo, bravo
Valued Contributor

On 5/11/2014 SPURT said:
On 5/10/2014 teganslaw said:

SPURT,

You outdid yourself this time! The "special look" photo and the one with the woman smoking a cigar are just too funny. Where do you find these pictures? Or are they people you know? LOL. I think Jasper's look says it all.

BTW, I already have a Dell computer (not from QVC) and like it just fine. I don't think I need anymore. Our TV is going bad, so it's about time to buy another one. If QVC sold TV's I would be all set. On the other hand, better not give them any more ideas.

Hey Tegan----

so how did your team do in the draft? I give mine a D...{#emotions_dlg.glare} (which I shall go into detail on the sports board)....

I think that "special look" has to be a Raider's fan....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} the one with a cigar....who knows....BUT definitely NOT people I actually know----although I do question my sister's taste in certain things....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

QVC has been known to sell TV's and by all means.....RUN, don't walk to your LOCAL stores to purchase one...and by all means stay away from TV's on the Q..{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

SPURT, of course you know my favorite defensive end was the No. 1 draft pick! He was great on The Tonight Show, and so polite, "yes sir" and "no sir" to Jimmy Fallon. I hope he does us proud at Houston.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

On 5/12/2014 katiescarlett said:
On 5/11/2014 SPURT said:

SPURT,

You outdid yourself this time! The "special look" photo and the one with the woman smoking a cigar are just too funny. Where do you find these pictures? Or are they people you know? LOL. I think Jasper's look says it all.

BTW, I already have a Dell computer (not from QVC) and like it just fine. I don't think I need anymore. Our TV is going bad, so it's about time to buy another one. If QVC sold TV's I would be all set. On the other hand, better not give them any more ideas.

Hey Tegan----

so how did your team do in the draft? I give mine a D...{#emotions_dlg.glare} (which I shall go into detail on the sports board)....

I think that "special look" has to be a Raider's fan....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} the one with a cigar....who knows....BUT definitely NOT people I actually know----although I do question my sister's taste in certain things....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

QVC has been known to sell TV's and by all means.....RUN, don't walk to your LOCAL stores to purchase one...and by all means stay away from TV's on the Q..{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

SPURT, of course you know my favorite defensive end was the No. 1 draft pick! He was great on The Tonight Show, and so polite, "yes sir" and "no sir" to Jimmy Fallon. I hope he does us proud at Houston.

Hey KS....LOL, yes Mr. Clowney was the toast of the town/draft......And I will get to see him in person when I go to that Houston game.....I just hope he and JJ Watt don't hurt my QB....could you tell him to "be nice"....Wink.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 5/11/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: in the grand tradition of Q lingo and cadence: bravo, bravo, bravo

{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 5/11/2014 stevieb said:

Once Dull Days end, then Gallons of Goop Days begin... There's no winning this game, I'm afraid...

well look at it this way, while the TV viewing will be dismal, the forums will be interesting reading as we see how the shampoo cleanser fans chose to worship their prince....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

On 5/13/2014 SPURT said:
On 5/12/2014 katiescarlett said:
On 5/11/2014 SPURT said:

SPURT,

Hey Tegan----

Hey KS....LOL, yes Mr. Clowney was the toast of the town/draft......And I will get to see him in person when I go to that Houston game.....I just hope he and JJ Watt don't hurt my QB....could you tell him to "be nice"....Wink.

Hopefully he will be nice to your QB and not behave like he did in "the hit!"Wink

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Contributor

Oh Em Gee! This was just hysterical! QVC should hire you to keep these boards alive.

Honored Contributor

Spurt, Spurt, Spurt... you heard it here first. I know how very exciting you're going to find two new, well, sort of new Q lines on the horizon... Bag Lady fashions for kids (Logo Littles, and I kid... you not...) and Wen for kids... Yes indeedy, it looks like moms has embarked on a whole, uh, new... second childhood theme... Much more of this and I am SO out of here... Also, the June Insider features, well, features on both That Man o' Mine and the Marm... Now, I ask you, how could it possibly ever get any better than this...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Big, huge NEXT!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...