Super Contributor

DO NOT LIKE THE NEW CHECKING OUT METHOD.

WHY COULDN'T. THEY KEEP WHAT  WAS  WORKING.

Valued Contributor

I don't like it either. All my saved for later were gone yesterday afternoon. Then a bunch of items I had deleted from months ago popped up! Between ship times & processing returns I've pretty muchgiven up.

Esteemed Contributor

I just went through the check out process, and I didn't see anything different. 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@dancing 522queen: The checking out process seems to be the same. What's different? 

Respected Contributor

Nothing different for me, either. What devices are you using? Could that be the difference? Give a little more info please. I'm on a laptop using Chrome. 

Honored Contributor

Nothing new for me either.  Checked out as always.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I have noticed that the cart design has changed.  Everything is huge. And I, too, had many previous items that I had deleted - reappear.  Now, my cart shows that I have 1 item in it even though there are no items in the cart.  I don't know why they are bothering with changes.  Waste of time and money and I am sure benefits them in some way, not the customer. 

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I just went through the check out process, and I didn't see anything different. 

@Anonymous032819.  Me too, I didnt know the check-out system was new.  Same old thing for me.  Works great.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment