Honored Contributor

If I do purchase something, I usually choose the easy pay option. I'm receiving return amounts less than $5 at times! I think I'm going to check off CREDIT to the qvc account instead of keeping up with these small amounts on my Visa card. I'm sure on the next purchase, these tiny amounts will add up to enough to be worth the price deducted from the  item.

Anyone else getting $2-$5 refunds?

Honored Contributor

Re: CHANGING MY RETURN SLIPS

@Shanus   I rarely buy anything I might want to return, but I did just that recently;  by the time I made the return and it was processed, I had paid about a dollar more than the shipping handling cost in EZP charges.   I like your idea of just throwing that kind of money into my account for use later.

Respected Contributor

Hi Shanus...   I always pay in full because I prefer not to keep up with the partial payments.  I find that to be a pain.  Also,  if I return something,  I get one one credit and can also immediately see if I'm getting my return postage back if warranted.

Your idea is a good one if you partial pay...  and you know you'll be purchasing regularly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So if you have a credit on your account, don't they just deduct it from a payment on a future purchase?  If not, how do you redeem that credit?  I have two credits they gave me for mistakes and I assumed they had just been absorbed.  You mean I have to do something special to redeem them?

Edit:  No way do I verify all these EZ Pays, I have too many orders right now with not being able to shop anywhere in person.  

Respected Contributor

I always use easy pay & choose a refund on returns...I don't  want any retailer holding my money.

Honored Contributor

So I guess when the pandemic is over, QVC can go back to being the small intimate boutique company we insiders have loved.