Respected Contributor

Re: CHANGING CHANNELS, REALLY?

Well I will certainly be changing the channel because my favorite team Kansas City Chiefs play in about thirty minutes. Bye Bye.

Honored Contributor

I do -  but that's because I almost never tune into QVC first.  I just go there when what I want to watch elsewhere cuts to commercial.  

Valued Contributor

@Big Joanie football comes first, especially today. 🏈🏈
Valued Contributor

@sann..🏈🏈🏈 what a great QB at KC!! I love that Mahomes!! While I don't live there, I'm 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for KC. What a game last week!!!❤️
Esteemed Contributor

I mainly watch the cooking and home shows on QVC, and unfortunately, I frequently find myself changing the channel or completely turning off the TV. Even when a show theme is something I'm interested in, I have no desire to watch the TSV presented 900 times at 45 minutes a pop, and I certainly don't want to see presentations of items that don't belong in the shows I tuned in for. I've also gotten pretty good at avoiding QVC at times when I know the hosts and/or atmosphere will make me crazy, such as all day Monday and Friday. I have to agree with the posters who say they're starting to give up on the Q and watching less and less every day.

Respected Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
@sann..🏈🏈🏈 what a great QB at KC!! I love that Mahomes!! While I don't live there, I'm 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for KC. What a game last week!!!❤️

Absolutely isn't Patrick Mahomes fun to watch such an incredible talent. 

Honored Contributor

The only presentations on any "shopping" channel that I watch for more than a few minutes are Jorge with Waterford on ShopHQ and Laura on the same channel presenting Tiffany lighting.

I can actually tolerate the hosts on HSN longer than I can QVC's "hosts" but I don't have to "change" the channel since I rarely watch QVC to begin with.  10 years ago I wouldn't have said that but it has gone downhill so much that to me it's unwatchable.

Respected Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
@Big Joaniefootball comes first, especially today. 🏈🏈

ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT .... !!

Contributor

I have no television in my home. I only listen to commercial free radio and browse the internet on my iPad. It really is so freeing to be able to create my own reality instead of being bombarded with stuff I have no interest in. I am as informed as I need to be. And quite content. 

Valued Contributor

@sann absolutely 🏈🏈❤️❤️Mahomes..KC