Honored Contributor

Many threads and/or posts are about vendors, hosts, shows, items, etc. So, who's really changing the channel?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CHANGING CHANNELS, REALLY?

I change the channel a lot.  Mostly I don’t watch much these days.  I have watched a few HSN presentations recently.

Valued Contributor

If nothing else is on its background noise. Football starts in a bit, so bye bye Q.
But I must say, depending on the host, I change the channel immediately at times. I can't tolerate a few.
Esteemed Contributor

I usually only watch QVC when nothing else is on and then I flip over HSN a lot during that time.

I will watch an occasional VPH or ITKWD and (too many) Christmas shows.

Honored Contributor

I don't have to change the channel, I haven't watched QVC in 10+ years.

It stopped my impulsive buying of things that I really didn't need, I just fell victim to the hype.

And that was a good thing for me, I was spending a ridiculous amount of money, and that was before gold prices soared.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I may not always change the channel .. but i sure use the mute a lot  !!!!

Honored Contributor

The only thing I've ever watched any length of time is when there is a kitchen item I want to see.  Actually, I record it and speed through.  I absolutely change the channel back to a show or off when David starts dancing and mugging and such.  I can't watch that.

I haven't watched in many years.  SO I guess I have changed the channel all the time.  I used to enjoy Jane, Mary Beth, and some of the others, but it's mostly too juvenile for words now, and the products aren't things I'd buy. 

But yes, I am a big channel changer. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

*raises hand* My QVC viewing is minimal and my interest is down to a handful of brands. Not a fan of quite of few of the hosts, vendors, stale products and the annoying behaviors displayed. For me, it isn't just QVC I have turned off..I don't watch news of any kind, movies or primetime tv. I live with others who pay for cable, if it were up to me, I'd dump it all together.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor

Not to change the subject ..kind of .... but i wish I were one of those

people that didn't have to have to have the TV on all the time ....

i don't sit and watch it but it always has to be on ... i actually have

a neighbor who doesn't even have a TV in the house ... Yikes ....

O.K.   have to get ready to watch football !!!!

lol

Esteemed Contributor

Channel changer, here.  When it becomes annoying, I move on.  Why be bothered.