QVC Customer Care

@Msmajell

I am sorry that you cannot cancel an order. If you could tell me which one you wanted to cancel I will mark it so you will receive the full refund when you return it. (there is one item from today showing cancelled?) $9.95 is too much to pay for the cancellation.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Did you know that QVC has purchased HSN     Beware

Regular Contributor

Beth-QVC  QVC customer care 

I would appreciate if you would cancel A343401–Joan Rivers boyfriend shirt with fringe hem.

I will be placing an order for other tops tonight. Thank you for noticing my disappointment and offering to cancel the item when I could not.

Regular Contributor

Beth...I understand that I will recieve the JR shirt and that my account will be marked for refund of shipping both ways. 

Trusted Contributor

I also appreciate that I can feel by midnight on the other shopping channel.  I do all orders as check orders so I can read the reviews and I have the option to change the order to a credit card order.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
QVC Customer Care

@Msmajell

I will monitor this for the return to ensure that you receive the full amount paid as your refund. That is $40.56.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor
Got an email this morning that my Philosoply auto delivery order was being prepared. Tried to cancel this afternoon but too late. Said it was shipped. Sorry, I have a hard time believing all this in one day. I did get the info from customer service.
Honored Contributor

I just called Customer Service with this very question since today (7/7) is free shipping day.

Even when there is a link on the order that says "cancel" it reverts to "sorry, we can't cancel."

QVC really needs to update its shipping process, as so many have said before this.  Somehow it seems QVC is the only seller that has this issue.  

So now, instead of ordering even more today as I would have if I'd been able to cancel those orders and reorder them again today to take advantage of free shipping, I won't be ordering anything additional today.   

At least give us a heads up on free shipping so an order placed last night could have been placed today.  I understand if maybe they don't want to offer free shipping for something ordered a few days ago.  On the other hand, it's still in the famous "processing" stage where it seems nothing is happening and your items just sit there, so why not at minimum be able to cancel?   I know, everyone has the same story.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

It often happens. I had the same experience in an hour.

Honored Contributor

When trying to cancel within an hour, CS has told me that the item is shipped from the mfgr. & can’t be canceled. With everything else running as slow as molasses, doubtful that my order was placed w/ mfgr. that quickly. 

I’m guessing it’s a 50/50 chance on their part that we’ll change our mind & keep it once received because of the hassle involved w/ returns.