Honored Contributor

Re: CALLOUSES, HAIR LIFTING EXPERIENCES, AND LET'S GET LAY-Z!

On 6/4/2014 BonnieBelle said:

That Mary seems to have some job. From all the pictures, she's always sleeping or goofing off, LOL!

Hi Bonniebelle---yes being a "social correspondent" is definitely not for the faint of heart is it.....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 stevieb said:
On 6/4/2014 SPURT said:
On 6/3/2014 stevieb said:

OMG... So glad to see you two have bonded over your gridiron, uh, fantasies, but I'm afraid I'll now have to excuse myself from the discussion...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Howie? Oh gosh. He might've been kind of hot in the day, but, well, sorry ladies, not in the running to become the next 'man o' mine'... You'll get no competition from this corner!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

And Mary... Pittsburgh... Pittsburgh... ? No no no no no no... Disgusting Ben? Really? Oh Mary, say it ain't so!

Wink

And Spurt, say what you will about the once mighty Deadskins (whose name, by the way, WILL be changing soon... ahem) and whatever you will about the demise of the Cowboys, but I ask you, Spurt, unless I'm mistaken and I don't think I am, exactly who took not one but both games last year...? Huh Spurt? Who was it...? Now I don't like the Cowboys and I can't abide Romo, but even they weren't as miserable as the Fedskins?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Now Stevie even though you claim no allegiance to sports you are actually quite knowledgeable.....

I will be honest...YES my Redskins got SWEPT, WE STUNK---the coaches stunk, the QB stunk, the OL.....the defense stunk, and Special Teams should have been declared a NATIONAL DISASTER!!!My Redskins were absolutely, positively HORRIBLE!

BUT you can't overlook the fact that my Redskins STILL have won the same amount of Lombardi Trophies as your Tom Brady....and there is no EXPIRATION DATE, so how long ago that took place is a non-factor---3 is 3!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} And being beaten by "the brother" in the AFC Conference game should add to the Patriots disgrace......looks don't necessarily guarantee victory {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Wink

Oh btw the Cowboys have employed a new strategy....they have installed a ballet bars to help them stretch out....it appears their laughable owner is trying to combine fine arts with the NFL....A Jaguar fan surmised that soon Tchaikovsky will be played at Monster Truck Rallies in Jerry's Palace....

I agree with you 110% about pudgy Ben--{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Mary and I will take Howie, and you will always have "your man" {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Spurt, Spurt, Spurt... You forget, my man is now YOUR man... but you and Mary can have Howie and I'll take the 'pretty boy' any day of the week...

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

As for Superbowl rings, actually, my friend, I don't believe we were comparing the Skins long history, which for many, many years represented more of a drought then any desert Texas has to offer, before their three wins over a ten year period..., to Brady's Patriots and their wham-bam victories... I believe we were comparing them to the Cowboys... Let's not try to change the subject, shall we...? Nice try, but no cigar, so to speak...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And as far as there being no statute of limitations, so to speak, I believe those Wowboys have them both beat... with five, is it... or is it more...? Of course the disgusto fact (and no offense, Mary) is those junk yard dogs out of Pittsburgh hold the record...

Winkt ole' Jer install a barre in the locker room. Ain't gonna make a bit of difference as long as his monster truck is hitched to Romo's sorry backside...

As for my boy, I will agree that losing to Eli and company is the ultimate, ULTIMATE walk of shame...

And yes, I'll be happy to pass along your messages to the locals here in the lovely Nation's Capitol. Just remember, keep it clean. This is, after all, a moderated... family forum...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Stevie---Tommy LOST to ELI and Peyton....tsk tsk in conference playoffs and a super bowl---oh to be beat by BOTH Manning brothers......one SHOULD hide their head in shame.....

Now about those messages---not only for the sake of this Forum and the Poof Fairy, BUT to prevent me from being deported, perhaps I'll pass on those messages........of course that could enable me to make a move to Australia and become a resident of the home of the Dyson and our "favorite" Marker Man of Orthaheel....that might make moms happy.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Now Jerry Jones's installation of the "bar" brings to mind back when country music was in its height of popularity I remember one song title in particular that the radio stations would play...."I put a bar in my car and drove myself to drink"....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Perhaps the Cowboys could adopt it as their theme song as a play on words....Wink

Here's a disturbing photo, perhaps Tommy is thinking about making a move to the team with the star on it's helmet---look likes he's already purchased the gear--and I see he's added a special message just for YOU Stevie...{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Ah yes the Steelers, a thorn in the side of the Cowboys --- and those fans of Steeler nation still support that team.....not many bandwagon jumpers in that group!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

SPURT, I like the "hair raising" photos. They need Chaz to help them out with their hairstyles. The cats look so comfortable on their La-Z Boy furniture. That's a good way to promote the brand; cats might help sell items.

About Eli's photo: it could be all his interceptions, or maybe that's the way he looked when he found out that his favorite WR (Hakeem Nicks) went to the Colts.

I don't know why everyone is making fun of the Cowboys having a ballet bar installed. It's actually good for exercise. Just as long as Jerry Jones doesn't try using it himself. That kind of photo would go viral.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

On 6/5/2014 teganslaw said:

SPURT, I like the "hair raising" photos. They need Chaz to help them out with their hairstyles. The cats look so comfortable on their La-Z Boy furniture. That's a good way to promote the brand; cats might help sell items.

About Eli's photo: it could be all his interceptions, or maybe that's the way he looked when he found out that his favorite WR (Hakeem Nicks) went to the Colts.

I don't know why everyone is making fun of the Cowboys having a ballet bar installed. It's actually good for exercise. Just as long as Jerry Jones doesn't try using it himself. That kind of photo would go viral.

Hey Teganslaw--yes the kitties do look cute in their recliners. BTW does Lucky have a favorite chair in your house? My figgy likes to sleep on the back of a chair and there's cat hair their to prove it, no matter how often I clean it off...

Yes, Eli looks like he's either upset over losing Nicks-----or he got sacked one too many times {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Well Tegan---the Cowboys have so many problems, and they lost Sean Lee, their defense needs lots of help, if Romo gets hurt all they have Weeden as a backup (good luck with that), and what does Jerry do---installs a ballet bar)...the Cowboys need a lot more help than a bar to aid stretching...But your right, I think that the Steelers Lynn Swan actually did take some ballet lessons to improve his jumping abilities...But no no no pictures of Jerry on the ballet bar---his antics are funny enough as it is....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Sorry Spurt, I'm rather busy... I called and we're, um, chatting... about... well... stuff...

{#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.wub} {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

And incidentally, Spurt, I believe "your" Skins have lost to Eli a time or two themselves... Besides, wherever sweet Tom plays, I'll be a fan... even Big D... How 'bout them Cowboys!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

But I believe Tommy will finish his career where he started it, which doesn't happen all that often these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 6/5/2014 stevieb said:

Sorry Spurt, I'm rather busy... I called and we're, um, chatting... about... well... stuff...

And incidentally, Spurt, I believe "your" Skins have lost to Eli a time or two themselves... Besides, wherever sweet Tom plays, I'll be a fan... even Big D... How 'bout them Cowboys!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

But I believe Tommy will finish his career where he started it, which doesn't happen all that often these days.

Now Stevie....your absolutely right, my Skins have indeed lost to Eli many times in recent years, BUT the difference is MY TEAM is definitely NOT considered an ELITE team, AND definitely our QB is NOT an ELITE QB.....AND THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE! Wink{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Now I don't know if cold hearted Coach Beli and owner Kraft would have any second thoughts kicking Tommy to the curb---look what they did to Wes Walker....so sad.....BUT I will say that Tommy does have a better than average chance of sticking with the Pats--he is after all the face of the franchise.....Kiss

Honored Contributor

On 6/6/2014 SPURT said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Now Stevie....your absolutely right, my Skins have indeed lost to Eli many times in recent years, BUT the difference is MY TEAM is definitely NOT considered an ELITE team, AND definitely our QB is NOT an ELITE QB.....AND THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE! Wink{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Now I don't know if cold hearted Coach Beli and owner Kraft would have any second thoughts kicking Tommy to the curb---look what they did to Wes Walker....so sad.....BUT I will say that Tommy does have a better than average chance of sticking with the Pats--he is after all the face of the franchise.....Kiss

I sort of think that when the coach or owner decide it's time to kick TB to the curb, it'll be time for him to retire anyway... Could be wrong, but it seems like the three of them are pretty tight... and I'd almost be willing to bet that could well be a decision that gets made by consensus... Yea, they've made some idiotic trades and choices about who to keep and who not to and quite clearly it's cost them a couple of more championships.

I guess you saw that the mansion in LA sold for quite a sum and they're now building an equally as impressive mansion near Boston... As noted before though, it seems T&G like the real estate thing... It seems between the two of them they've bought and sold lots of properties. Never did get the move to LA in the first place...

Honored Contributor

On 6/6/2014 stevieb said:
On 6/6/2014 SPURT said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I sort of think that when the coach or owner decide it's time to kick TB to the curb, it'll be time for him to retire anyway... Could be wrong, but it seems like the three of them are pretty tight... and I'd almost be willing to bet that could well be a decision that gets made by consensus... Yea, they've made some idiotic trades and choices about who to keep and who not to and quite clearly it's cost them a couple of more championships.

I guess you saw that the mansion in LA sold for quite a sum and they're now building an equally as impressive mansion near Boston... As noted before though, it seems T&G like the real estate thing... It seems between the two of them they've bought and sold lots of properties. Never did get the move to LA in the first place...

I saw that the rapper, Dr. Dre--purchased it for something like $40 million (TB had purchased it for 11.75 mill in 2008)---nice "little profit" for Tommy and Gisele. Dre made his money for by selling his Beats Electronics to Apple for a mere 3 billion---must be nice....

TB not only knows how to quarterback, but how to wheel and deal in real estate too.....smart cookie WinkCool

I hope their new Boston home gets shown in some publication---

Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 SPURT said:
On 6/6/2014 SPURT said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I saw that the rapper, Dr. Dre--purchased it for something like $40 million (TB had purchased it for 11.75 mill in 2008)---nice "little profit" for Tommy and Gisele. Dre made his money for by selling his Beats Electronics to Apple for a mere 3 billion---must be nice....

TB not only knows how to quarterback, but how to wheel and deal in real estate too.....smart cookie WinkCool

I'm sure the new Brady manse will get good press, if not at first, then certainly when they go to sell it...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Actually, I have an artist rendering based on the plans of it somewhere. I'll have to see if I can track it down... It's quite stunning and I believe construction is underway...

Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 stevieb said:
On 6/7/2014 SPURT said:
On 6/6/2014 SPURT said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm sure the new Brady manse will get good press, if not at first, then certainly when they go to sell it...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Actually, I have an artist rendering based on the plans of it somewhere. I'll have to see if I can track it down... It's quite stunning and I believe construction is underway...

Stevie, please do share---{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I wonder how much they spend on decorating the interior ----wonder how much say Tommy gets with selecting the decor....

"Poor" former Spur David Robinson downsized when 2 of his boys went out on their own....and his home is worth 7.5 million....Although you get more for your money on homes here---I guess compared to The Brady's .....it would be considered "in the slums"...{#emotions_dlg.bored}

http://www.zillow.com/blog/buy-mr-david-robinsons-neighborhood-without-mr-david-robinson-122560/

Look at that home theatre in pix 15/16---PERFECT for watching movies or sports---{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I guess I should've saved my pennies and purchased it....{#emotions_dlg.w00t}