Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@grayhairdontcare   So what is the purpose of your thread/ post? I do not think most here care that you are not shopping the Q. It hurts no ones feelings at all.

@SeaMaiden 

I think a customer that's leaving QVC is letting them know the reasons why....no problem with that....Afterall this is a QVC Forum and Q Talk topic where opinions about what's going on at QVC are posted....

BTW what was the purpose of your thread...????🤔

@Spurt  There are those few who have not one thing to add to a thread but a negative comment.   And one in particular seems to have nothing better to do. Yet, they expect their own posts to be taken seriously.  Ugh !  

@Georgiagrama 

And another "snarker" made her usual appearance too.....Woman Frustrated.... that one can even turn an always happy group and Forum category and make it argumentative....  I miss the Ignore Button.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Othereeeen wrote:

Last night, that BOLT thing was on TWO QVC stations at once.

Enough is enough for me too.

@Othereeeen 

Not only the BOLT but also the ENDLESS Josie Maran Argan Oil presentations.....every time I checked the program guide or flipped by there she was!!!!  ...5 presentations on QVC and her products werent the TSV , 2 on QVC 2 and no viewing for QVC for me.....Woman Frustrated  She monopolizes the weekends,  and guess what the program guide shows MORE SHOWS next week..... But thats OK because so many other retailers and channels to watch and things to do, its QVC thats losing out with limited products presented.......No wonder QVC sales are in a decline....too much repetitive programming! Woman Tongue 

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Just this week I was wondering if Josie M was really selling that many products to warrant so much air time.  I'm not buying or watching when she's on.  I would love for them to put some variety into the schedule.

@wildcat fan 

I guess since she bought a house in PA  due to her Q appearances that QVC feels obligated to present her products frequently and often ..LOL...... BTW if this stuff is so "rare" it's amazing the  products she comes up with....and other manufacturers offer Argan Oil too.....so how "rare" is it????????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

First thing I saw when I tuned in today was a Josie M product.  Ugh.  Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

I only have 1 question..If you stopped shopping on QVC for whatever the reasons.Why are you on the Forums? To tell everyone that you don't like QVC anymore and maybe they who shop here are nuts to do so? I just don't understand why people who don't like this place to shop still seem to have some attachment to the place. Just my opinion..Don't want any hate posts

Trusted Contributor

I don't think I've ever seen one of her presentations, but, recently, a friend gave me a small set of her body butters, as a lovely thank you gift. 

I ab solutely love them and I'll probably get a couple in a larger size.  

But I don't think I need a presentation. I'm pretty ok with knowing how to use body butters.  😊

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@grayhairdontcare   So what is the purpose of your thread/ post? I do not think most here care that you are not shopping the Q. It hurts no ones feelings at all.

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Maybe she thinks someone out there is keeping a list.

Frequent Contributor

@grayhairdontcare wrote:

I just sat down to do a final check of what I have bought for my family for Christmas and it just is crazy to think that I have not bought one thing from the Q this holiday season. Past holiday shopping always included stuff from the Q. I could always find sets of things that I could buy and split up among people I had to buy for. My youngest son has special needs and attends a theraputic day school. So I always felt I needed to gift his teachers + support staff and all the various service providers that help him during the day. Because they work so closely with my son and we are always in contact with them they start to feel like family. One year I bought mutiple sets of flashlights + fancy kitchen shears in all kinds of great colors. I gave them as gifts and everyone appreciated the thought and I still get comments on items like that of how much they used them. It made me a little sad that the Q has fallen off my radar. Ive deleted the app. I never scroll through just to see whats new. I have it on my laptop. I use to leave the Q on for background noise when home doing laundry and stuff...not anymore. The Q isnt my go to anymore.

Those kitchen shears?  I got them from Amazon.   Love 'em!

I remember buying Try-It sets of kitchenware.  Always a great deal and I still have some pots and pans and other utensils.  Now?  Not so much.

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@rms1954 @SeaMaiden   Perhaps she thought she was safe in voicing her frustration/disappointment with a favored shopping channel.  I doubt she thinks anyone cares or is keeping a list.   

It's interesting how it's o.k. for "some"  to complain, others, not so much.  

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@rms1954 @SeaMaiden   Perhaps she thought she was safe in voicing her frustration/disappointment with a favored shopping channel.  I doubt she thinks anyone cares or is keeping a list.   

This is true. And those who complain about complainers are complaining!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

This is true. And those who complain about complainers are complaining!

@Pearlee   Yep.  I noticed that as well.  Smiley LOL  Kind of sad really.