Respected Contributor

I love when the q has free shipping,but dang,buying more than I should. Qvc is gonna love me this month.just watched Kristen modeling cuddleduds long maxi dress.darling as heck.she would look good with a potato sack on her body.im wondering if this dress clings to your body

Respected Contributor

I wondered the same thing.  I am pear- shaped and I don't think this dress would work for me.  5'5 148 LB.  Some comments said it was not very loose fitting like some other CD dresses.  So cute though but I will pass.  Waste too much $ on shipping and returns!!

Honored Contributor

I guess living in Hawaii has an advantage on free shipping day; we don't get it, so I am not tempted to over-shop.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever bought anything on a free shipping day.  If I wanted or needed it, I've already bought it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at my wish list items to see if I wanted to buy anything & take advantage of the free shipping day ... much to my surprise !!!!!! ... the prices of the items in my wish list are higher than they were before!!!! .... oh my have the prices been increased to make up for the free shipping???? ..... I didn’t buy anything .... I am not a fool 🤬🤯😳😤😡

Respected Contributor

I ordered 3 items.  Prices did not go up.

Esteemed Contributor

Free shipping is a bit dangerous for me as well, mainly because I start thinking about gifts for upcoming events now that things are starting to open up a bit. FWIW, I also bought a couple of items from my wishlist; one had the same price as it did yesterday and the other was actually $2.58 cheaper today.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I guess living in Hawaii has an advantage on free shipping day; we don't get it, so I am not tempted to over-shop.

I totally don't understand why they can't extend free shipping to you in Hawaii.  I assume Alaska is the same?  You pay a lot more for shipping all year, I think a free shipping day here and there would be nice.

Super Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I love when the q has free shipping,but dang,buying more than I should. Qvc is gonna love me this month.just watched Kristen modeling cuddleduds long maxi dress.darling as heck.she would look good with a potato sack on her body.im wondering if this dress clings to your body

Yes, it's more fitted in the tummy area than my other Cuddl Duds dresses that flow away from my tummy area.

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

I totally don't understand why they can't extend free shipping to you in Hawaii.  I assume Alaska is the same?  You pay a lot more for shipping all year, I think a free shipping day here and there would be nice.

I agree! If they still consider the shipping costs to be too high, they should at least offer 50% off shipping—that would be a great option for the Q and the customer.