Trusted Contributor

Business Insider article about QVC strange products

[ Edited ]

Sorry if this is a repeat. I did not see that it was posted before. It was detailed on Jan 6th.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bizzarre-items-sold-on-qvc

Cut and paste if you do not want to click on the link. The Pooping Moose is pictured in the article!

Valued Contributor

Re: Business Insider article about QVC strange products

Funny shark costume.

I remember the pooping moose!

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl - Sounds interesting, but when I go to the site it wants me to join or turn off my ad blocker. I won't do either. Is there any way you can list them for us?

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

LOL! I still have the facial flex thingy, still in it's original box!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Hahaha! The pooping moose is famous! As I recall, they sold a ton of them. I also remember the Slanket. It's funny, though; there has been a whole spin-off industry of that kind of apparel. In fact, I got my grandsons sherpa oversized hoodies this Christmas so they could game in their cold rec room.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom  Did you know you can pause your ad blocker to read an article?  If I click on the Red Hand on the top of my screen it has a drop down menu that has an option of pausing on this site, chose that option, refresh the screen and then you can read it. When you leave the screen, the ad blocker goes back on.  Just a suggestion.

Respected Contributor

I still use my Facial Flex once a day every day. I even bought a spare from Amazon in case mine ever breaks. It's nothing I laugh about. It works. 

Honored Contributor

My favorite. bizarre product was a TSV introduced by "Farmer" Dan Wheeler....grass seed.  The TSV for National Women's Day (or something similar), a girdle, was my second favorite, although it was the connection to the occasion that was bizarre rather than the product itself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Any idea how hard it is to find just brown jelly bellies for replacement poop? An endless annual quest.

Trusted Contributor

A new phenomenon......rainbow jelly bean replacement poop!!! Just sayin'!!😀😀