Respected Contributor

Brooke Shields Coming with New Line

I am so tired of showing unemployed actresses hawking "their" clothing line.  There are so many established brands out there, why can't the Q show us these?

Respected Contributor

Re: Brooke Shields Coming with New Line

Rest assured, this will offer nothing new and will be overpriced.  Just a hunch . . . 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

how dare they do something without your approval!

shame shame shame.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Ho hum. Another celeb with more stuff for me to ignore!

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals

There is another thread in the fashion section and some stuff looks cute, and I don't think she is "unemployed"

@loveour4leggedfriends wrote:

I am so tired of showing unemployed actresses hawking "their" clothing line.  There are so many established brands out there, why can't the Q show us these?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends wrote:

And the good news for you is that you don't have to watch or buy it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

She isn’t unemployed. She is on Law and OrderSmiley FrustratedVU

Honored Contributor

I've been a fan through the years (same age) and I'm looking forward to her new line! 

Respected Contributor

That is one of the things I just love about these forums.  We get to voice our opinion, not saying we are right or wrong, just an opinion, a thought and all I see is sarcasim and and snide comments.  I am through - had enough of this childishness.  Don't bother to even respond, as I will not be wasting my time reading all your snippy comments.  The only forum which has kind and decent people seems to be the pet forum and I can see why.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy clothing from QVC now except for Linea and maybe once in a while a Joan Rivers' item.   Personally I'm not interested in the celebrity lines of clothing or cosmetics.