Honored Contributor

I also liked Lisa M.   I am so tired of the newer hosts and the shows with all the "inside jokes" and wasting time asking "what flavor of  ice cream do you like?", etc.  No more clothing purchases for me since the sizes are not reliable and returns too costly.  I do buy cosmetics if they are a good value compared to other stores.  I do order some kitchen items even though the kitchen shows are getting very boring and stale.

Honored Contributor

Never cared for her 

as fake as a $3 bill

why she'd want to try the q a 3rd time is a question unless she needs the money

Valued Contributor
I love Lisa Mason. I think she was the best host ever. She is so sincere, funny, professional, and pretty. Sad the new hosts weren't trained by her. I did appreciate her saying " if it isn't in your budget, maybe they would have something that is". Total class!
Honored Contributor

My recollection is that she did try a come-back of sorts a couple of years ago.  It just didn't seem to work, sadly.  And now, if she were to be foolish enough to agree to come back as a host, I can't imagine her adapting to their new "style" of selling.  The powers-that-be don't seem to like "low-key" type of hosting...hence, the demise of lovely Katie McGee.

Valued Contributor

It was such a breath of fresh air to see her and Rick Domeier at 2 AM, just classy explaining the ring and what it meant to her. Since I have retired it seems like the daytime hosts are more enjoyable than the evening foolishness that goes on most nights.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed Lisa when she was on QVC years ago.  I am glad she is back!  

I missed seeing her show today, but I will tune in next time!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Never cared for her 

as fake as a $3 bill

@jackthebearWow that was mean.

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Never cared for her 

as fake as a $3 bill

@jackthebear 

I don't know about you but my sugar is already on the high side.

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I enjoyed Lisa when she was on QVC years ago.  I am glad she is back!  

I missed seeing her show today, but I will tune in next time!

@jpie : I missed her appearances as well. I entered "Lisa Mason jewelry" in the search bar, and was able to watch the video presentations of her four items. They seem to be selling well-- some choices are already on waitlist.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I thought her departure was due to her husband's lengthy illness and death. Maybe she'd like to do something she enjoys and is good at and this is the right time for her. 

I much prefer the calm days of her, Judy, Dan and Paul. I don't watch anymore. When Jane T is starting to look like the demure one, you know the others have to be off the charts obnoxious.