Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

I am so sorry you and Lisa have that in common.  But, knowing that she would understand and share similar feelings -- well, I'm hoping that might be a comfort to you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bring Back Lisa Mason!

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

Never cared for her 

as fake as a $3 bill

why she'd want to try the q a 3rd time is a question unless she needs the money

@jackthebear -

No she really is very sincere and caring. I've had personal experience of that off the air she really is a beautiful warm person.

I'm really happy to see her again 

and seems like she is doing wellSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals :  Ditto EVERTHING you said .

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Wow, I just watched her Diamonique show.  I have been a customer since day one and I forgot what it is like to see a host who is mature, professional, soft speaking, classy, etc., etc.  I always loved watching Lisa years ago.  Now we have to put up with screaming, narcisstic, loud millenials.  Lisa is from the old school, i.e., Mary Beth, Leah, Jayne (not Tracey!), and a few others.  So tired of all the immature, silly, childish nonsense that goes on now.  And I am really, really tired of that stupid happy dance and another host who just keeps laughing at nothing at all.  Please bring back Lisa, she is such a class act and a pleasure to watch.

Could not agree more, 4leggedfriends! I no longer watch QVC regularly at all. The yelling, non-stop talking, giggling, loud laughing by hosts and vendors turns me off. QVC execs seem to find it all A-OK or it would stop. No thanks. On top of which, there are better prices, S&H out there!

I turned to Q on Friday night for a second it was a make up show I think and Shawn was rubbing somebodys forehead kind of rough.  I looked and figured out why its hard for me to watch.  The camera seems all over the place, Shawn walking around, in front of people it just seems chaotic.  I have not seen this on other channels.  Its like the camera was looking down, anyway something was off.  I agree with you.  I do watch other channels.  They have beauty shows on HSN and I actually watch them because they are enjoyable.  I enjoy Amy on the HSN beauty shows.

Esteemed Contributor
@Pecky. I am so sorry for your loss

Respected Contributor

Lisa Mason is a #1 classy lady. I was so sad when she left. I hardly ever watch anymore, due to the host annoying behavior & silliness. 

Valued Contributor
What a delight to watch her. I forgot how calming and soothing it can be, actually enjoyable. No one running around frantically yelling. Lisa Mason is class. ❤️
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry I missed her.  She was always one of my favorites - I hated it when she left, but understood her reasons.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I know many loved LM but she could be as loud and cutting to some guests as anyone out there.  

Valued Contributor

I LOVED Lisa Mason with the spokesman for Affinity diamond jewelry (sorry I forgot his name) ... they together had a dry wit that had me laughing hysterically !!  

I think you are mistaken when you say Jane Treacy is on all the time because she can pull in sales ...  I disagree ...  I think she picks the hours when MOST people are coming home from work and relaxing including Friday nights, etc.  I turn off all shows with Isaac Mizrahi or Dennis Basso which are just unwatchable and she is all over both hosts ...