Contributor

Re: Brett Hamilton Appreciation

I love Bret. I could watch and listen to him all day. He’s the best vendor QVC has.
Frequent Contributor

Shawn Killinger is just awful and mean when she is on with him.  Not sure if she thinks she is interesting acting like that or if she doesn't know better, but someone needs to talk to her.  I HATE when they are on together.  It is embarrassing to watch.  Shawn comes off as a Mean girl, yet she states she is so sensitive. She needs to go to charm school or if she has a friend or mentor, they may want to sit her down and let her know how she comes off.

Some may think it is cute and innocent or fun, but I am not buying that.

She is awkward and not fun to watch when she acts like that.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mayflowers wrote:

Shawn Killinger is just awful and mean when she is on with him.  Not sure if she thinks she is interesting acting like that or if she doesn't know better, but someone needs to talk to her.  I HATE when they are on together.  It is embarrassing to watch.  Shawn comes off as a Mean girl, yet she states she is so sensitive. She needs to go to charm school or if she has a friend or mentor, they may want to sit her down and let her know how she comes off.

Some may think it is cute and innocent or fun, but I am not buying that.

She is awkward and not fun to watch when she acts like that.  

--------------

Just several of the reasons I will not watch any of Shawn's shows.  To my eye, she is the worst host on the air!!  So happyfor my remote.....