Trusted Contributor

Re: Brett Hamilton Appreciation

I didn't know that.  Thank you for this!

Super Contributor

I totally agree. I, also, enjoy Craig Smith who presents most of the Apple products. They both present a lot of information, even for more experienced tablet users. I watch their presentations often because I usually learn something new each time. 

Frequent Contributor

Bret is a pro.  He was on a few weeks ago with Shawn and Courtney Khondabi, when Shawn produced an old, seemingly unflattering photo of Courtney.  Courtney tried to grab it and chased Shawn around the set, the two of them squealing all the while.  Bret ignored the chaos, looked into the camera, and calmly continued selling.

Valued Contributor

I don't know how that poor man sat through that show last night. How embarrassing. 🙄🙄🙄.....Kudos to him.
Regular Contributor

@JasperDawg wrote:

Bret is a pro.  He was on a few weeks ago with Shawn and Courtney Khondabi, when Shawn produced an old, seemingly unflattering photo of Courtney.  Courtney tried to grab it and chased Shawn around the set, the two of them squealing all the while.  Bret ignored the chaos, looked into the camera, and calmly continued selling.

@JasperDawg which is why I refuse to watch anything those 2 are on. My goodness they are immature..

Esteemed Contributor

@JasperDawg wrote:

For real?  Chasing each other around the set? I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering.....

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I like him.  Wish he was a host.  I think he's much better than many of them that are hosts.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoy his presentations also!  He has such a cool, low key yet unaffected way in which he speaks and explains the technology aspects of so many products but in a way that doesn't intimidate you.  I kept watching his Black Friday presentations on the Bose and since I always wanted one, his explanation of the Bose sound quality really sold me.  I finally caved and bought myself it and love it!  The sounds in which Brett said you will hear in certain songs was not only true but very impressive.  The first CD I tried out to see how it would sound was one of my favorite Christmas CD's of Hall & Oates called Home for Christmas and all I can say was, wow!

Honored Contributor

Can I admit that he is my vendor crush?  Woman Embarassed  I think he is so cute.    

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Can I admit that he is my vendor crush?  Woman Embarassed  I think he is so cute.    

Mine too!  Love his dimples.  I've always been attracted to the shorter guys.  I also appreciate the laconic way he deals with a certain immature, obnoxious host who wears those out-sized reading glasses, lol.