Respected Contributor

I'm doing so good this year, one return so far and no more.

I've given this brand many times a chance and said to myself never again.

I don't like the metal in the straps on my back, just something else digging in.

Honored Contributor

Re: ***Bitreezies TSV***

[ Edited ]

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

I don't like the metal in the straps on my back, just something else digging in.

On point! Returned TSV no longer purchase Breezies. Wacoal Bras though more expensive are worth it.

@Sweet_Serenity Is it all Breezies bras you don't recommend or just one style? Tia! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@reena22 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

On point! Returned TSV no longer purchase Breezies. Wacoal Bras though more expensive are worth it.

@Sweet_Serenity Is it all Breezies bras you don't recommend or just one style? Tia! Smiley Happy 

In fairness to Breezies when I posted my opinion quite large my largest size 36i purchased from Wacoal that was uncomfortably snug in the cup and band. That was my wake-up change lifestyle. Today 34D continue loosing and breasts reducing. Make sure measure yourself. Go to wacoal.com put your numbers in tells you exact size you wear. Honestly should have realized my breasts were huge and heavy wasn't Breezies fault. Do apologize for that.
Frequent Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@reena22 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

In fairness to Breezies when I posted my opinion quite large my largest size 36i purchased from Wacoal that was uncomfortably snug in the cup and band. That was my wake-up change lifestyle. Today 34D continue loosing and breasts reducing. Make sure measure yourself. Go to wacoal.com put your numbers in tells you exact size you wear. Honestly should have realized my breasts were huge and heavy wasn't Breezies fault. Do apologize for that.

thanks @Sweet_Serenity! Smiley Happy