Honored Contributor

Less than two weeks. Doesn't surprise me. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV **Clearance**

@Sweet_Serenity  Me either. It is time to bring in a new, fresh line.

Respected Contributor

I debated ordering for the longest time but came to these boards and read some reviews on other styles and passed. I rely these board a lot to help me make those decisions...especially with a brand I have never tried.

Good decision I guess.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The recent Breezies TSV is not on clearance.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I have that bra and it is terrible...don't know why I didn't return it.I hope Q will try offering something from another supplier.I used to wear breezies years ago and found them good but then they went downhill.Each time I have tried one since has been disappointing so I am for sure done now. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:
The recent Breezes TSV is not on clearance.

Woman LOL My mistake! Looked similar. Sounds like it's just as bad.

Honored Contributor

I bought 4 of the very recent TSV. Mine fit true to my size, and they are very comfortable. I have washed mine, and hung to dry. They came out perfect. I like the fact that you cannot see through these. Breezies did a great job with these in my opinion. I bought the wire free .
Respected Contributor

wrote:
I bought 4 of the very recent TSV. Mine fit true to my size, and they are very comfortable. I have washed mine, and hung to dry. They came out perfect. I like the fact that you cannot see through these. Breezies did a great job with these in my opinion. I bought the wire free .

Same experience here.  Other bras I purchased have come and gone, but Breezies tend to stick around for me.  Fabulous fit!

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne I bought the underwire so that may be some of the problem.The Eire sits over the band and causes the band which is too soft to roll...does that make any sense.