Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies, Gandel Girls

[ Edited ]

@vctoryann  There also was a time when women were not allowed to wear pants and were covered from head to toe in very uncomfortable styles!!  Times change!  Bet you do not dress like they did way back though!!  If you choose to live in the past complaining about changes in the  world  then you are bound to be miserable!!  They are selling bras and that information is relevant.  In the past bras and choosing one to fit with comfort never mentioned anywhere so women found them uncomfortable and with not real support!

Honored Contributor

OMG!  What next?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I think anyone on here has the right to express their opinions and frustrations without everyone else jumping on them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Breezies, Gandel Girls

[ Edited ]

@vctoryann - After reading your previous post and this one, imo, you might want to try another shopping channel or go to a brick & mortar.

Have you seen the tv ads recently? They show a lot more than Q.

Honored Contributor

Ahh, yes...there was a time, WAY LONG AGO!

Sure didn't see tampons on TV, or Bears 'Loving the Go'...

Sure didn't allow the filthy language we hear now either.

Times have changed...and I think it is NOT for the better.

But that is the way of it. 

Don't watch what offends!

I choose to tape any program, so I can FF all the commericals I find offensive...and there are many.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a problem with anything the Gandel Girls have said while selling bras.  That is their job.

But I did NOT like some of the comments that Rene Greenstein has made about the breasts on models.  I don't watch her often and it has been awhile since I heard the comments, but they were inappropriate.  Hopefully she no longer says those things, and she was not selling bras.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

You have the right to feel how you feel.

I personally don't care for them and have never received a breezies bra that fit and was comfortable. I can't stand the "double bubble trouble" and the picture of a model wearing a bra 2 sizes too smal...seriously buy a bra that fits and you won't have that problem.

Respected Contributor

@lovethgedress I always have to try on the bras i purchase.this is 1 thing ive never bought from the q.

Frequent Contributor

I agree that the best option is for the OP to stop watching the offending programming, but I think she already knows that; therefore, no need for the reprimands from other posters. 

The culture has changed on this type of thing, but the OP's opinion is still a valid one. All opinions are welcome; reprimands are tedious.

Trusted Contributor

OP has the perfect right to state her opinion.  Just  because you don't happen to agree, is no reason to attack or ridicule.  Good to be exposed to difference opinions.  I am glad we don't all think alike.