Valued Contributor

I have had both Breezie undies and bras, never again.  The stitching came out of the waist elastic on the undies, and I ended up pulling the wire out of the bras.  Kept poking me, not impressed with the quality and the prices are ridiculous.  I would rather have my Bali bras on sale from Kohl's.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Contributor

I've had issues with holes in their cotton panties and their bras pilling like crazy.  Not worth the price.

Respected Contributor

I also tried the stretch/micro fiber Breezie panties and wrote a great review for them then after a few washes they started to unravel!  How do you take back a review, I felt terrible!

QVC did take them all back and refunded my $$$.  Thank you for that but I think they still sell them.

Another review I wrote was about the cut of a ladies Tee and after a wahs I decided I loved them but can't fix that review either Woman Embarassed  

Anyway, I now buy Bali stretch micro fiber briefs and hope they will work for some of you.

Contributor

I agree, the quality is bad on a lot of their items, they aren't the same QVC they use to be and their prices have increased not to mention by the time you add s/h and tax it's another $10

Respected Contributor

Purchased the panties a few months ago and loved them at first but now the waistband is separating from the panty and I take good care of my lingerie.  Won't buy this brand again.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I had to laugh about luminaire...I think it is ultimaire...wouldn't want those hard working panties lighting up on us.I have not tried their panties and won't now that I know they dont last.

@dex

Maybe they hit on an idea for a future Breezie product....  glowing panties!....just in time for Christmas In July...........

small laughing emoticon

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt Glowing panties...just imagine the silhouette.Makes me think of the old song.strangers in the night...I can see your panties....love the way they light...for strangers in the night.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Spurt Glowing panties...just imagine the silhouette.Makes me think of the old song.strangers in the night...I can see your panties....love the way they light...for strangers in the night.

@dex

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I'm finished with Breezies anything. Their bras have been totally bad for me. The ladies way oversell their product. The fit is poor; the fabric poor; straps not adjustable enough -- it just goes on and on. I've ordered many and had to return them all. I've given up.

How can a company of women who have made bras for 30 years have so many many bad bad reviews. You would think they would eventually get it right. They even try to hide when there is an underwire. No more from me.

I tried them several times and will no longer order.  I returned some and the ones I kept were not worn for long.  Uncomfortable fit and scratchy fabric. 

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

I also tried the stretch/micro fiber Breezie panties and wrote a great review for them then after a few washes they started to unravel!  How do you take back a review, I felt terrible!

QVC did take them all back and refunded my $$$.  Thank you for that but I think they still sell them.

Another review I wrote was about the cut of a ladies Tee and after a wahs I decided I loved them but can't fix that review either Woman Embarassed  

Anyway, I now buy Bali stretch micro fiber briefs and hope they will work for some of you.

@Jackhound Mom  That has happened to me with reviews, too.  Now I wait a few weeks before writing one.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau