Respected Contributor

Thank you!  I will try it.  So kind of you to let me know.

Cat

Frequent Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I'm finished with Breezies anything. Their bras have been totally bad for me. The ladies way oversell their product. The fit is poor; the fabric poor; straps not adjustable enough -- it just goes on and on. I've ordered many and had to return them all. I've given up.

How can a company of women who have made bras for 30 years have so many many bad bad reviews. You would think they would eventually get it right. They even try to hide when there is an underwire. No more from me.

I tried them several times and will no longer order.  I returned some and the ones I kept were not worn for long.  Uncomfortable fit and scratchy fabric. 

Ita.

The quality isn't the same. Smiley Sad

Cotton panites with a polyester lining!  Really! Two packages going back and cutting out the lining on the other until I can get back to Target

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't impressed with the quality of their bras...

Honored Contributor

I just buy Hane brand panties. Never disappointed with fit or wear. Same goes with their bras ...  great quality, great price.

Super Contributor

Try Soma. Pricy no more than breezie. Get vanishing edge around legs

Contributor

Very much in agreement. Don't know who is buying this brand! Worst I ever tried! How they manage to keep selling is beyond me.

Valued Contributor

Their cotton panties should be better. The elastic around the legs wears out quickly. I still but them though because they wick away moisture. People who have posted in the past wrote about sturdy the were. It is not that way now.