Super Contributor

I am woman who wants underwear that wears and washes well.  I lead an active life, and have not time for delicate care items.  I ordered Breezies cotton panties, and the material on these is so thin, holes poke through with just everyday handling.  Already, on a few pairs, the waistband has separated from the panties.  I will no longer buy these.  I will go back to my cotton panties from Target or Kohls.  They hold up.  So much for Luminaire.

Respected Contributor

Seems to me the VALUE just isn't there on several of Q's lines anymore - they all must be cutting back to increase their profits.

Honored Contributor

I had to laugh about luminaire...I think it is ultimaire...wouldn't want those hard working panties lighting up on us.I have not tried their panties and won't now that I know they dont last.

Esteemed Contributor

Never tried their panties but they had a multi-popular bra - underwire - even Kathy (the boss) said it was her favorite.  Somehow they lost the rights to it - or something took a dive with that company.  Bra not available for several years now.  So I just don't buy Breezie anymore.

Honored Contributor

That's a shame.  Sorry to hear that.  Seems like quality is a thing of the past.

Every underwire I have from VS...the underwire pokes through the material in just a couple months.  They are $$, so I stopped shopping there.

I have breezies panties and bras that have lasted for years and years!  I don't wash delicate but do air dry.  Will be more careful with my purchases now!

Honored Contributor

I tried a bra from this line years ago and the fit was way off.  I love my Bali bras and Vanity fair panties.  No need for me to change brands.

Honored Contributor

I tried a bra many years ago and was disappointed in the fit and had to send it back.  Never tried the panties but I buy a package of 5 of the high-cuts for 6 - 8 dollars at WalMart and they last me forever without any problems....  who knew??  Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Thats disappointing to hear.  Breezies cotton briefs used to be armor-clad, bullet-proof and industructible.  They went on for years. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

I tried a bra from this line years ago and the fit was way off.  I love my Bali bras and Vanity fair panties.  No need for me to change brands.

I've worn Vanity Fair panties for years, first seconds from the factory in Reading, PA., then seconds I get NWTs from eBay sellers.  They go on forever. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Just heads up - anyone liking nylon panties with cotton crotch - the only place I've found them is at Vermount Country Store.  Pkg of 3 for ?? reasonable.  So happy I found them cuz  my old supply was looking 'old'.