Contributor

How is it possible that the warehouse could screw up a TSV? I am getting really tired of orders processing and then a week later popping up as backorder - can QVC not find a decent warehouse manager?

Honored Contributor

There could be numerous reasons for an item being over-sold.  Until you have documentation that a particular individual did something wrong, I think its unfair to judge.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@teacherd  sometimes backorders can be a blessing in disguise.  I order 2 sets of the breezies the last time they were on a TSV and one set arrived and I returned because they didn't fit.  I then cancelled the backorder....saved me the shipping and return costs for the 2nd set, so I was happy to have part of my backordered. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor
I think the OP is perfectly reasonable in her expectations. If the host/website is saying in stock why should one think any differently?

Why sit in Processing for a week? It took a week for the system to realize they’re not in stock?

Completely valid frustration.
Esteemed Contributor

Valid complaint, I've never had these issues elsewhere when shopping on line.

Respected Contributor

Isn’t it possible that QVC is at fault? 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.  I received mine and I was stupid for ordering in the first place!!  Nothing special at all!

Occasional Contributor

Once the returns start coming in they will be overstocked.  I ordered 2 sets which I received yesterday and they are going back tomorrow.  According to my band and cup size I ordered size small and they did not fit at all. Besides the bad fit there is zero coverage along with the look of a uniboob. The material is rough with 2 strips of elastic along the bottom band as described.  I don't see how any large breasted woman could wear this except of course the breezie daughter. Honestly, I have seen better bras at Target. Some ladies love the brand but this is the second time I have ordered a breezie bra and both times returned. Smiley Sad    

Contributor

Not "judging" anyone...mistakes don't happen organically!