Respected Contributor

Breezes Cotton Panties on Saturday AM Style

I wonder if the quality has improved as I had little holes and elastic that wore out quickly. My Aunt loved them and I do like the panel. Nice new colors.

What made me LOL is Kathy held up the largest size in the bunch. It was to show the product but we  all know what those huge cotton panties are called.  I just had to share the thought. LOL!

Valued Contributor

Re: Breezes Cotton Panties on Saturday AM Style

Costco has a really nice set of panties, 5 for11$ and they are Carole Hockman.  I have the set for4 mo. and perfect.  They wash well.

Esteemed Contributor

I tend to not trust Breezies products.  The same happened to me with panties I purchased a few years ago, along with a couple of the bras which I hated.  I had the same issues with holes and the elastic, just not quality, IMO.  I have Jockey's I've had for years and they are still going strong.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal I have only worn Jockey underwear since they first came out. They last almost forever! They stay soft (even w/out fabric softener which I rarely use), keep their shape and wear like iron.

About once a year I have to toss a pair that is really old and then I buy another 3 pack. I presently have 21 pairs and love them!

Esteemed Contributor

The word "panties" seems so archaic and juvenile to reference women's underwear.  But that's me.

I've ordered Breezes bras and they weren't that great.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I still have some of their original nylon panties. Nothing they have offered has been that great since then. Only one bra ever worked for me and they discontinued it.
Honored Contributor

@Gorgf    I wouldn't expect that the quality of anything has improved.  Based on my experience, fabrics across the board at QVC have gone downhill noticeably.  They're all thinner and more skimpy.  The manner in which garments are constructed is also cheaper, supposedly to save money. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @Kachina624 ...

I doubt they have improved...

Valued Contributor

I have purchaed mine on Ebay and they are fine and mcuh cheaper.