Valued Contributor

Sometimes, it doesn't go away.  Let's pray that Kim is not one of those people,

Honored Contributor

Kim,

Feel Better Soon Card (Download Now) - Etsy

Honored Contributor

Re: Breaks my Heart

[ Edited ]

A good friend and my cousin had this and thankfully it did go away for both of them.  Prayers for Kim that it does for her as well.

Esteemed Contributor

treatment at onset with high dose steroids and antiviral meds .

symptoms of Bell's Palsy  , ( 7th cranial nerve ) in rare  instances  in some  people symptoms  are permanent which is what I have seen .  Physical therapy  helps , some severe permanent cases  plastic surgery can be offered.

Trusted Contributor

I've had Bell's Palsy.

Took a regimen of Prednisone and it disappeared.

Regular Contributor
Oh, goodness. I got busy during the Holiday and post holiday season, so I wasn’t paying much attention to the Q. I noticed this weekend Kim’s sister was hosting her Saturday evening show, which I don’t usually see, but I assumed she was just off on vacation. I see a lot of people here saying the condition can go away, so that’s a positive. I really do enjoy watching Kim, and I wish the best for her!
Esteemed Contributor

Hate teaser threads.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not watching the Q now but I watched a video w/Kim and she looks fine. She just cannot move one side of her mouth the same way she was. It's not a big deal, no need for drama. She looks great.

Honored Contributor

Re: Breaks my Heart

[ Edited ]

@RescueLover wrote:
Sorry Kim is on for the first time in weeks and she has been diagnosed with Bell’spalsy.

@RescueLover @Thank you. It usually does go away, but it would be hard to deal with if your job is on TV. 

Respected Contributor
@BoopOMatic You’re right about one thing. Kim is Absolutely Beautiful both inside and out. I admire her for being real and uplifting both men and women with her ultra positive energy. The Q is so lucky to have her and her Wonderful family and friends on their team. Everyone goes through hardships in life and by showing up for all of us today shows just what an Outstanding person she is!!
More people should be like that, don’t you think?