Honored Contributor

They must figure old people are watching.  That TSV looks outdated.

Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I haven't watched QVC at all for 2 weeks -- and I will not flip over there again until after Christmas because of all the "Great Gifts" miscellaneous shows. (and yes, most of those gifts can be purchased elsewhere for less money and no shipping)  I probably won't flip over to QVC during January either since we all know that January is "New year, new you" and nothing but NutriSystem and exercise equipment.  

I am with you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

According to the program guide, there is a Bose presentation every hour for the twenty four house period of Friday.  You'd think on Black Friday, they'd want to attract customers not chase them away.  Do you think people who'd like to own a Bose radio are so dense they don't know where to find them?  They're advertised and sold everywhere.

Oh my I have to agree.   I don't understand all the air rtime for 1 item.    

Esteemed Contributor

I was just thinking the same thing  as I flipped thru channels several times this morning.  What a wasted day - weekend.  This would have been a perfect opportunity for the Q to showcase new and innovative products.  Every website and retail store is selling every type of electronics.  A bit of research would find same products, newer version and better price!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand the products offered. Whats with all the cleaning products!  It's not the 50's where a vacumn was thought to be a great gift for the "little lady"  

Honored Contributor

QVC is slowly morphing into an online Outlet Mall.

Rarely they offer anything cutting edge or unusual.

And many of the products are made with ‘outlet’ quality

materials like thinner leather w/ name-brand products.

(i.e. Dooney purses, etc.)

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

They must figure old people are watching.  That TSV looks outdated.

I know.  And is Bose still all the rage?  

Honored Contributor

I won't even turn on the Q until after Christmas.  

(Unless someone here alerts me to something I might want to see.)

Esteemed Contributor

The last time I flipped it on...the guy presenting it looked bored to me.....LOL

Honored Contributor

I inherited an old Bose from my MIL and I love it, I'm not going to buy another one. I too have not sat down to watch or even checked in for days too, because of the programing.