Esteemed Contributor
Wondering if the bottle brush trees on the mantle now on the Give Gourgeous show are avaliable or just a prop ? They are so pretty!
Honored Contributor

Re: Bottle Brush Trees on Set

@Kitty Galore wrote:
Wondering if the bottle brush trees on the mantle now on the Give Gourgeous show are avaliable or just a prop ? They are so pretty!

@Kitty Galore 

I didnt see the Give Gourgeous Show you mentioned, but

Valerie Parr Hill had some but they sold out..... (not the current ones on the website, these were very different)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore  If the Q doesn't sell them, many are for sale on Etsy. Some people bleach and then dye them pretty colors. I have bought some in pink, white and aqua for my mantle. I display them with tiny reindeer and little ceramic angels.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you both for your replies. I do remember the trees Valerie brought. She has some others avaliable now too . I checked out Etsy and they do have an extensive collection of bottle brush trees , but not what I'm looking for . The trees are on the mantle in back of every show today they are various shades of pinks and mauves and look like they are lighted as well . I am thinking it is part of the simply stunning line as there are also Luminara candels with the trees . I'm really hoping they will be shown in one of Janines shows coming up!
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore If you are unable to find them, try Home Goods or Hobby Lobby as the holidays approach. I bought some BEAUTIFUL pink ones (my favorite color) last year at Hobby Lobby, and Home Goods had some available during the Christmas season.😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖