Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie calls Jacque TRASH on air....

It's just the way she is.  She's an oddball through and through.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

On live tv unfortunately anything can be said and not edited out. I've heard other inappropriate comments on other shows as well. The only thing the Q can do is a 30 second delay like some talk shows or a censor to bleep it out. Neither of these will happen.

Regular Contributor

Well Jacque can be a tad bit annoying during some presentations and I think she can drive guests nuts with her off topic comments and crazy overacting....yet I also find Bob Mackie to be a fussy old lady and a bit snippy sometimes. He's rude and condescending many times but I'm not sure if its his absoutele boredom with the whole thing showing through or he's really just grumpy + rude

Valued Contributor

I could care less about things like this.  I do believe the hosts in general need to pull it together a little more.  Many presentations are not very professional, people complaining they cannot see the teleprompter (get glasses/contacts please!), stuttering and stammering over the details (if they give them at all!), obi belting everything (do not try to make me buy a belt that makes an outfit look worse in some cases!), outfits that are not entirely work-approporiate (dresses when trying a "hoverboard"?), and as I have noted before on these boards the general speech and delivery needs work across the board.  

BM stating what he did to JG is really not a reflection of what is going on today, as someone else stated, it is more of a reaction to what is going on today. BTW, I am 40, and at times I am disgusted by the way many older and younger hosts and hostesses act on this channel.  

Esteemed Contributor

The vendor is the "guest", and should be treated as such. And Bob Mackie, whether you like him or not, has a designer's credentials of some worth and like any "guest" should be treated appropriately.

Bob Mackie just finally had it with Jacque and let her know it.

More "guests" might be forced to do so.