Respected Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie calls Jacque TRASH on air....

I hope they like each other more than than it appears when they are on air together.  At least on his part.

Valued Contributor

I think Bob is classy and Jacque is not. When she tried to fold the pants over the hanger and put it under her jacket, Bob told her that didn't look cool. She continued to do it. Then she sat on the sofa and put pants on over the pants she was wearing, Bob didn't find that classy. Bet he would rather work with Mary Beth.
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Why pick on Jacque and Bob , if you want to see inappropriate behavior tune into Isaac and Shawn. 

Don't forget Dennis Basso and his "kiss me like you mean it," forcing Shawn to kiss him on the mouth, after she had already kissed him on the cheek.

Shudder........

Valued Contributor

Shudder........
!CID_8~1.JPG

That's how we roll in the shire..
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

GASP

10174907_1468212323449191_4691075354633326258_n.jpg

I'm not kissing any man on the mouth, except my husband.

Especially when coerced to do so....

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Methinks Miss Jacque is a bit big for her britches.  She apparently doesn't know how to behave on TV when appearing with a gentlemen.  Since the hosts appear to be unsupervised, and nobody cares, the vendors have to express their displeasure any way they can.  Good for Bob!

@Kachina624

No no no.  Not acceptable!  I don't care what she did.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I hope they like each other more than than it appears when they are on air together.  At least on his part.

@KentuckyWoman

If I were Jacque, I would refuse to work with him ever again.  What a snob!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Why pick on Jacque and Bob , if you want to see inappropriate behavior tune into Isaac and Shawn. 

Both examples of our declining culture.

Oh, for goodness' sake, is every little to-do an example of OUR DECLINING CULTURE (caps for screaming it)?

I'm pretty darn comfortable in today's world and have no desire to harken back to some gold-standard age that never really even existed.

In other words:cranky

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I think Bob probably works best with Sharon, Mary Beth and Antonella. I have seen him with Antonella and they seem to get along very well......Same with Sharon Faetsch.....I have not seen him with MaryBeth, but I can see how their personalities would mesh nicely.....

Honored Contributor

Much ado about nothing.