Contributor

Bob Mackie calls Jacque TRASH on air....

I know they were playing, but that was a little harsh! It was during the wide leg pant presentation. She put on a pair of wide leg pants over her straight leg, at the end of he presentation she dropped the wide ones on camera to reveal the other pair underneath..he then said "You are trash"-she replied "Im only trash for you Bob". YIKES! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie calls Jacque TRASH on air....

Oh my

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Methinks Miss Jacque is a bit big for her britches.  She apparently doesn't know how to behave on TV when appearing with a gentlemen.  Since the hosts appear to be unsupervised, and nobody cares, the vendors have to express their displeasure any way they can.  Good for Bob!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Guess I have other things to be upset with because it didn't bother me at all.

Contributor

I saw this.  I also think its apparent that they have a comfortable relationship and it shows (to me anyway) on air.  

I got a chuckle out of it.  Honestly I don't think Bob would work with her if he really felt that way.  I'm sure he could have his pick of hosts.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If Bob is the gentleman many think he is, then he would never call Jacque trash in a sincerely ugly way.  I believe he is a gentle soul and I assume, therefore, that his attempt at a joke was a failure with some small percentage of viewers.

BTW, I do not agree at all that the hosts are either trashy or unsupervised.

Respected Contributor

Seems to me that was a classless act for a shopping channel, and thank goodness Bob didn't just "let it ride".  I really don't care what his relationship with Jacque is - it didn't amuse me.  I agree - trash!! Nnthing cute about it.

QVC Social Team

Honored Contributor

I thought it was teasing as they've teased each other on other shows.... I found it light and didn't think much about it.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Why pick on Jacque and Bob , if you want to see inappropriate behavior tune into Isaac and Shawn. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan