Respected Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie and Anoinella

@tobes wrote:

I enjoy Antionella whenever she hosts. Doesn’t matter what she is selling or who she is teamed with

She's always the most fun and I enjoy her, too.

Respected Contributor

I believe that Bob Mackie designed all of the wardrobe for Carol Burnett on her show.  He is a pro in every sense of the word.

Occasional Contributor

I'm ok with those two. The one that I can't watch is Shawn. Why they give her so many clothing and make up shows I'll never know.

I love Sandra and Alberti

Esteemed Contributor

I think she is at her best when she hosts jewelry shows....

Honored Contributor

@Honorata wrote:

I'm ok with those two. The one that I can't watch is Shawn. Why they give her so many clothing and make up shows I'll never know.

I love Sandra and Alberti

I can't watch AP. We all have different likes. AP is too dramatic/expressive.

Respected Contributor

I "tried" to watch Antonella & David Dangle today. David is always a pleasure to watch, but Antonella forced me to turn it off. Antonella used to be somewhat enjoyable to watch, today changed my mind. She was SO loud, & as others mentioned, that cackle. I'll stick to looking at "items recently on air". 

Esteemed Contributor

She = totally unprofessional

Contributor

Amy Stran is the worst cackler and mispronounces words all the time; I can't watch her for long.  

Contributor

I just love her. I like her with Bob Mackie or David Dangle. She is funny and I love the way she shows the clothes. She turns them inside out and shows the zippers and everything, like a real person.

Respected Contributor

I tried responding to one post, but it shows up not connected to that post.  By itself, it doesn't make sense.  I clicked on REPLY, but that didn't seem to do anything.  ???