Respected Contributor
Does anyone know if the Blue Jean Chef still communicates with Bob Warden? Bob mysterously disappeared several years ago. The Blue Jean Chef was Bobs protege but now she is exclusively selling the Cooks Essentials Line. If I remember Bob Warden was a buddy of Bob Bowersox back in the day. I think Bowersox owned a crepe restaurant and employed both Bob Warden and the Blue Jean Chef as cooks that's how they came to QVC.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Bob Warden retired a year or two ago❓❓

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Does anyone know if the Blue Jean Chef still communicates with Bob Warden? Bob mysterously disappeared several years ago. The Blue Jean Chef was Bobs protege but now she is exclusively selling the Cooks Essentials Line. If I remember Bob Warden was a buddy of Bob Bowersox back in the day. I think Bowersox owned a crepe restaurant and employed both Bob Warden and the Blue Jean Chef as cooks that's how they came to QVC.

I remember him..but thought I saw him doing several of the Ninja presentations.

Honored Contributor

I don't think they ever worked together, did they? I remember the Blue Jean Chef would stand in for him at times. Bob was never my cup of tea, I'm glad he's gone and Meredith is a great rep. for Cooks Essentials.