Honored Contributor

Re: Blowout Clearance Items NEVER SHIPPING

Yes , I ordered a DB coat and received it within 4 days.

Valued Contributor

What top did you get from Laurie Felt? Everything I found had many bad reviews. 

Valued Contributor

Lucky you! A credit would be nice. None of mine have shipped yet! But, most of my other orders are way behind EDD. Lesson learned! Don't order if you need it within a month!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered on the 23rd of October and all 3 of my things are still in Process.  At this rate i may see them by Christmas.  Two were Louis Del O and the other was Denim and Co..  The Louis ones i want for a Frankie Valli and 4 Seasons Concert in February.

Frequent Contributor

Ordered 5 items, received 4 on Saturday all in great shape. Still waiting on a pair of Laurie Felt jeans...those are “in process” and have not yet shipped.  No email offering account credit, though.  But for the prices I’m happy to wait.

Respected Contributor

i have received mine.

3 barefoot dreams

2 logo

all new and prestine.

i am very happy!

thank you QVC!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Although it was worth the wait: 15 days to receive 2 Louis Dell'Olio items - 

Honored Contributor

There was a notice warning that the Blowout Clearance items would likely take longer to ship.  They were, after all, clearing out a warehouse and moving to another location.

I placed an order on 10/21 for three Quacker Factory tops and they all arrived one day last week.  All in brand-new, pristine condition.

I placed another order on 10?23 and that finally shipped a few days ago and is currently sitting at the UPS depot in the next town over.  If they transfer it to the post office tomorrow, I won't get it till Thursday, but at least it's almost here!

Frequent Contributor

Not yet...I placed an order on 10-28. The status says shipped on 11-1 which actually is pretty good if it did ship out but tracking information says USPS is currently awaiting package so who knows. QVC has taken the money out of my account and also states on order status that package has been shipped so no changes can be made to my order. So I have no idea what is going on with my order ... as usual. It was a blowout clearance item but I did pay for shipping. I'm sure it will eventually arrive Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I just received all my orders yesterday, and everything was new and in pristine condition.

All the clothing items fit perfectly and I am really happy with my purchases. The only thing that didn't fit was my Earth Origin Boots, but it was only $16, so it was not a big deal. 

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and didn't mind the wait.