Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blowout Clearance Items NEVER SHIPPING

I've received one of my items, and the other two are scheduled to be delivered today.  They were received by my PO overnight, so there's a good chance I won't get them until tomorrow, but that's ok.

The item I have received was ordered on October 23 and received on November 2, and the other two were ordered on October 22.

Contributor

I order three items on 10-23-19 and received them yesterday.  All three were new and in their individual plastic bag.  I had called CS and emailed QVC about the delay and even tried to cancel order.  I'm happy to say it all finally worked out.

I ordered 14 items on October 23 and have received 5 items as of Nov 10th: I received 3 Isaac tops and 2 Halston cardigans. The rest of the items show "In Process Estimated Delivery 11/08" - as of today 11/10.
They are 3 pair Isacc 24/7 pants, 1 Joan Rivers sweater, 2 Halston dresses , 2 Women with Control pants and a Laurie Felt top.
This delay shows they weren't prepared to handle the volume of sales. I'm calling to see if I will at least get some kind of credit for waiting The prices were great but I feel like I already paid extra having to wait, and not being able to return or exchange anything. For that sacrifice, I think we should receive the usual excellent service from QVC.

Respected Contributor

I guess I lucked out. Received everything last week

Honored Contributor

My items were in fact delivered Friday.  I am very happy with them.

Honored Contributor

I received a Linea top--$3.99, a D & Co. velour top--$5.99, and a pair of D & Co. velour pants--$6.99. All were in perfect condition, but did QVC ever mess up the S&H charges. 

QVC Customer Care

@RetRN 

May I be of assistance to rectify the S&H issues with your orders?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC,I did call customer service today and am hoping the issue has been resolved. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Update! My blowout clearance items shipped! They should be here by the end of the week.