Frequent Contributor

Blowout Clearance Items NEVER SHIPPING

Has anybody received purchases from the blowout clearance? I received one Laurie Felt item but Isaac and LOGO items never shipping. I keep getting emails...warehouse overwhelmed....$10 credit on next order (of course once the item ships) - was this stuff really available. QVC ...your creditability is being ruined by this. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Blowout Clearance Items NEVER SHIPPING

I have received several shipments, in fact, 5 in one day. Have not received all but for the prices I can be patient. Hang in there, hopefully it will be worth the wait!

Respected Contributor

My order I placed on 10/22 I got yesterday. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I have.  Slowly but surely, I've received six of my eight items purchased from the blowout clearance. 

[edited to reflect corrected item counts.]

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I received two items fairly quickly after ordering them (near the start of the sale), and two more are in transit with an estimated delivery date of Thursday, which seems likely since they're coming across the country and passed the halfway point yesterday afternoon. Like many others, I did receive an alert that these blowout items would have a delayed delivery and should arrive around 11/6, and that appears to be what is happening. However, unlike others, I never got any kind of special notification that I could/would get a credit as a result of the slower shipping on these items. It's not a huge deal, but it is indicative of QVC's consistent inconsistency.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I placed 3 orders on 10/23.  I received one last week. The other 2 are still in process with an EDD of tomorrow.  Unless they get them out the door and overnight them, there is no way I will have them tomorrow.

That is fine but I would like to have them for my vacay November 16th. We'll see.

Honored Contributor

They said there would be delays, so I'm patient.  I have my Laurie Felt 4.99 top so far and I love it.  It changed my mind about trying other items from her.

Super Contributor

My Linea item was ordered on 10/22 and I received it on 10/31.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got one of my items, a Susan Graver top that I love.  Another one, a cardigan, is still in process.  And a dress, that was available when I bought it, is now "in backorder."

I am also on waitlist for 4 items, which I assume I will not get. I hesitated on those things, so if I don't get them, it was not  meant to be.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Yes, I just received all my orders yesterday and all were in great shape and brand new.

Since I know the vendors I was sure about size and did not have to worry about fit!

They are all summer clothes and I will save them for next year.  Great prices!!

Probably we were lower priority on shipping as compared to the regular orders, as I just received two regular orders today that were placed more than a week after the clearance items.