Regular Contributor

Is there a way to filter so that I only view blogs/posts/forums that relate to QVC brands & products/happenings?  No offense but I like to come here to see others opinions on products or even gossip about show formats/hosts/products but I dont want to see pics  of deer , hear about colonoscopy phone calls,movies people are watching, issues with someone cat....that stuff all fine but should be on their own facebook or social media pages....wish (& thought) this was meant for QVC related items.  It seems like only a handful of posts here have anything to do w qvc anymore...more about folks personal lives.

Honored Contributor

No filters but you have the option of clicking on the forums you want to read.  If you don't want TV or movies, don't click on that forum or those posts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@DebNYC31- The My Favorite Brand and Q Talk forums would be your best bets for conversations related to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

Is there a way to filter so that I only view blogs/posts/forums that relate to QVC brands & products/happenings?  No offense but I like to come here to see others opinions on products or even gossip about show formats/hosts/products but I dont want to see pics  of deer , hear about colonoscopy phone calls,movies people are watching, issues with someone cat....that stuff all fine but should be on their own facebook or social media pages....wish (& thought) this was meant for QVC related items.  It seems like only a handful of posts here have anything to do w qvc anymore...more about folks personal lives.

A lot of people feel the same way.  I'll bet they don't go in thos sections of the forums that have nothing to do with medical issues or tv shows.  The title of the sections are "clearly" indicated, so if you don't care for the subjects, why go into them to begin with?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Try using Search Forums & Blogs & The Community Menu, My Favorite Brand. I hope you find what you're looking for @DebNYC31, Good Luck. 

Honored Contributor

All you can do is stay out of Community Chat, Wellness and Among Friends. That's where most of the chatty stuff is. Also, if you read the title of a post, you know what the discussion will entail. If the title says Colonoscopy, you kinda know the discussion isn't going to be about a QVC product.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Blogs & Forum Filters

[ Edited ]

@DebNYC31  -  Filters are not available.   Most threads are titled appropriately.  Don't open the threads you're not interested in.  

The Q forums are avaiable for topics other than just items related to the Q.  There are Facebook groups dedicated to just Q related products.  Have you checked Facebook?

Esteemed Contributor

I happen to enjoy all the different topics and pictures.  We're not all on Facebook here so it is more or less a social platform for us.  To each his own.