Honored Contributor

Re: Blankets, oversize sweatshirts, oversize hoodies, oversize bla

To bad the programing isnt what just you wants to see and buy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee    Lol 😂 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm well passed the menopause age, but still get over heated enough in a heavy, waffle knit tee and jeans/knit pants w/ socks. Our gas fireplace runs when I'm home in the TV room and at night when the heat drops to 65-67 (optimal sleeping temp), I'm under a down comforter. 

Of course, everyone's personal "thermostat" is different. I still can't imagine the need to present such a huge variety of blankets, throws, heavy sweats, pjs, etc. If I'm bored w/ that programming and not watching, what are folks in warmer climates doing?

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

To bad the programing isnt what just you wants to see and buy.

Unecessary

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

So don't buy them.  So don't use or wear them.  So when one of those items is on the air, change the channel. So what's your problem?

@Cats3000 

.....you get the special "change the channel award"

download.jfif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Sweetpea wrote:

Is ANYONE as tired as I am seeing  BLANKETS? OVERSIZE SWEATSHIRTS? OVERSIZE HOODIE BLANKETS? OVERSIZE BLANKETS???  That all I ever see?? I wouldnt order or wear one of those for anything.

@1Sweetpea 

Despite what the "critics" here on the Forum say....perhaps many viewers and potential customers feel the same way as you do and this is also why Qurates financial reports dont look so good .......

Once QVC gets stuck on a "trend" or "fad" it's OVERLOAD.....some variety would be much appreciated....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not tired of them, and really like the oversize blankets, because of the size of my mattress. They are not always easy to find. The soft, luxurious feel of the Berkshire blankets are appreciated by everyone I gift them to. I have used them for years, and will continue as long as the quality remains consistent. In fact, I am curled up with a Berkshire holiday throw as I type this post😁.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

Why so much snarkiness when people don't agree with you? I love blankets. Berkshire is great. I can find them at Marshall's. I rarely shop at Q due to tax and shipping. I have to believe when posters complain on the boards, they don't watch the entire presentations.
Trusted Contributor

An oversized big bore.

Trusted Contributor

IMO they present what sells...and the throws and blankets sell. They present different styles and colors. I have purchased many throws from the Q because l live in a cold state and I've also given several as gifts! I have a few of the cute Christmas throws, too. When l watch TV l always use a throw...and l keep one in every room.

Thank you, QVC, for all your beautiful throws!!