Occasional Contributor

Blankets, oversize sweatshirts, oversize hoodies, oversize bla

Is ANYONE as tired as I am seeing  BLANKETS? OVERSIZE SWEATSHIRTS? OVERSIZE HOODIE BLANKETS? OVERSIZE BLANKETS???  That all I ever see?? I wouldnt order or wear one of those for anything.

Respected Contributor

Re: Blankets, oversize sweatshirts, oversize hoodies, oversize bla

NO...
Honored Contributor

No, the Q offers what sells, so clearly a lot of people are buying them.  They sell a lot of other things, too, so I'm not seeing these things all the time.

Depending on where you are and what your weather is like, this is the season for blankets, hoodies and sweatshirts.  Or is it the "oversize" thing that bothers you?

Respected Contributor

What I am tired of is oversized sweaters and tops.  Susan Graver has had some tops I would have purchased if they had not been so big.  I just received the newest sweater in a beautiful rose color.  It  was very long and oversized.I am also thinking of a weekend collection floral pullover that I ordered and had to return because it was overwhelming.    Back it went but I would have loved it in a normal fit.   Also tired of tunics being 30".  A lilttle too long unless you are very tall IMO.  I guess I want tunics to be 28".   

Honored Contributor

I can't stand those oversized whatever they are blankets.  Talk about ugly.  Let Shawn wear them as she claims she bought four!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, lots to keep everyone warm...probably, too warm.  I have a thick plush polyester robe I use when really cold that makes me sweat after about 20 min.

Lots of thick plush throws, loungewear, heavy socks with sherpa and slippers. Not sure about hoods inside the house, though, but, why not to keep your head warm.  QVC really missed it when they didn't include nose warmers.  

Don't forget Duraflame heaters if none of that works.  

I think about Chevy Chase sitting in the attic all bundled up in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.   

Not to make light of those who are always cold or live in drafty houses, but I think QVC did overdo it this year.  

Valued Contributor

My husband is tired of the blankets .  He said how many versions do they have.

Respected Contributor

So don't buy them.  So don't use or wear them.  So when one of those items is on the air, change the channel. So what's your problem?

Trusted Contributor

I also thought the oversized items were odd, but when I saw the GILI presented, I liked the hood, the coziness & the camo print, so I bought it for my apartment, which we keep cool.  Yes, it’s bulky, has no closings, & reminds me of a shag rug, but I love it!  I wear it with a pair of soft fleece pants & a long sleeve t shirt.

Valued Contributor

absolutely sick of it!!! Can buy the same junk in target, marshall, or ross for less and not pay for shipping and have longer to return. Besides, I live in Florida, we people in the south who have warm weather are forgotten at Xmas regarding clothing etc.  shame on qvc corporate, they would think they would know that is a whole other market they haven't touched,