Super Contributor

I'm not too affected by hosts in general, although some are not my favorites.  I agree, ITS THE PRICING!  Some of the posted 'QVC PRICES' when a clearance price is offered, are sky high!  Denim & Co have pricing in the $70 range, if the QVC prices are correct!  They may be pricing themselves out of the market if it continues!  Ranges like ANYBODY & CUDDLEDUDS have gone up dramatically.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Blame it on the hosts

[ Edited ]

I don't care who hosts a show as long as they give all the pertinent information about a product. I do not watch if they are too goofy, "it's all about them", or share too much information not related to the products.  

Esteemed Contributor

I got an email from QVC, as I am sure many of you do, about the JAI QVC2 big deal.  Well I clicked on it and there was the video of my least favorite host presenting the jewelry.  Seemed like not even 20 seconds into it, and she just had to mention her daughter, not once but twice. Then I think she may have been about to mention the other one as I quickly went to get out of that screen.  AGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!  

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I got an email from QVC, as I am sure many of you do, about the JAI QVC2 big deal.  Well I clicked on it and there was the video of my least favorite host presenting the jewelry.  Seemed like not even 20 seconds into it, and she just had to mention her daughter, not once but twice. Then I think she may have been about to mention the other one as I quickly went to get out of that screen.  AGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!  

@Puppy Lips ITA, she can't do any presentation without bringing up her daughters.  I was watching last night  with shoe shopping and pretty much every shoe a family member was mentioned.  She is always going off on tangents and rarely gives the information we need.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

--------

If I was truly interested in the jewelry, the host could talk about all the family members, the neighbors, and their favorite checker, at the grocery store! 

I, personally, would find a no nonsense, just the information folks, presentation, dry and very boring. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

--------

If I was truly interested in the jewelry, the host could talk about all the family members, the neighbors, and their favorite checker, at the grocery store! 

I, personally, would find a no nonsense, just the information folks, presentation, dry and very boring. 

@SuhseK Yes but you can talk about OTHER things besides your family members.  I JUST CAN NOT WATCH HER.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor
When they removed the actual garment measurements, I stopped buying except for Denim & Co.