Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Gertrudecloset's lists are superb (although I haven't yet seen the one featuring Dr. Ben Carson).

"Hidden Figures" is WONDROUS.

I loved Hidden Figures.  Made me proud as to be a woman!  Those women had smarts....

Gifted Hands is an older film.  Check out IMDB for info on that one.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Black history month

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
Since it is black history month,I have been watching several movies,including roots saga,a patch of blue,and queen.all excellent

@Luvsmyfam 

Just an FYI--The Q Talk Category is for talk about QVC ....  if you want to talk movies and tv there's a separate category thats more appropriate....

If you were talking about QVC's Spotlight on Black owned small businesses for Black History Month, then this would be the appropriate category.....

Categories help us find conversations that interest us.  There have been several threads about this. Many of us are looking for something to discuss--but there are too many duplicate threads or threads not related to the topic category which causes a lot of time to being wasted as we weed through all the posts. It also helps the author of the thread get more responses too by being in the right category for their subject matter. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Well spurt since you seem to be the expert....... I will talk about nothing if I want on what subject.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam - I think @Spurt was trying to let you know there is a separate section for TV and Movies where you may have gotten more comments and conversation.

Hope this helps. Riley1

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Luvsmyfam - I think @Spurt was trying to let you know there is a separate section for TV and Movies where you may have gotten more comments and conversation.

Hope this helps. Riley1

@riley1 

Thanks--- you expressed much better what I was trying to relate.......👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”