Respected Contributor

Just another sales tactic to drive you to their sales.  Personally, I see no real 'bargains' to be had.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

You can preview the event on the home page.

At the time I started this thread, I didn't see much I would call 'special', which is why I started this thread

Since then I've seen you can get $20 off $200 on your QCard and it also looks like most of the 'specials' will be annouced on the Q  FB page.

But thanks for your help

Esteemed Contributor

No sales but Easy Pay.   Easy Pay is not a sale.  You pay the same high prices and shipping charges -- you just pay them over a longer period of time.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

And if they're forcing me to check Facebook for their sales, that's a "no sale" for me.  No thanks.

Regular Contributor

I clicked on the link to the specials and it was ridiculous.  No bargins there.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll add my voice to the others here and concur that the supposed "specials" are actually not on sale at all; there are three or four items included that I was thinking about purchasing earlier this week, so I know for a fact that the prices are not lower.

And what a weird thing to do when you're still winding down the CIJ sale for a few days...

Contributor

Best Buy and JC Penney are also having Black Friday sales today.  I guess things aren't selling well at the end of July!

Esteemed Contributor

Most of what I've seen on the program guide is cosmetics.  Companies are killing the fun of black Friday.  I never go out because I can't take the crowds anymore, but there are a lot of people who do go out to have fun and save $.  Having this stuff so early takes away the anticipation and fun of looking forward to the real black Friday.  How times have changed.....for the better?  I don't know.........

Esteemed Contributor

Black Friday indeed....sorry QVC, but what a farce!!! 

Respected Contributor

The traditional Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving are truly sales. Thats why people stand in line, wait so long and get fantastic deals. 

6 payments on EZ pays is not a Black Friday sale. Pants 1/2 off are a sale and not just a brand that not selling. Philosophy buy 1 get one free on the big body washes are a deal. TV'S and Electronics should be marked down 75% those are deals. Those are BLACK FRIDAY DEALS.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18