Respected Contributor

Here we go again... the time QVC rolls out "specials" with Black Friday pricing. Ive yet to see one item that is special or marked down at a bargain door buster price. QVC needs to step up their game this year . With so many people uneasy about over-crowding in stores they have a real opportunity to steal some of the Black Friday business away from the Brick and mortar stores but they continue to price their merchandise at levels that are ordinary at best.

Valued Contributor

And then you have to pay for shipping. 

Respected Contributor

@Reever I would agree!!!

Esteemed Contributor

So we have Christmas, followed by Black Friday?  Should we anticipate Thanksgiving or Halloween  next?

Honored Contributor

QVC is NOT your only website option for ordering anything.

Not happy? Look elsewhere, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Don't forget, we've got Amazon Prime Day coming up which was postponed from July.  That's a big shopping day.  Many stores have announced they won't have Black Friday so as not to encourage crowds.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

When is Amazon big prime day sale...?

Contributor

Hi...

Sorry if I'm naive but what is Black Friday?  I thought it was the day after Thanksgiving...what is the Black Friday going on now?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Black Friday Specials ?

[ Edited ]

@TVLand wrote:

When is Amazon big prime day sale...?

@TVLand,  the last I heard it will be October 13-14th this year.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor
The “Black Friday” going on now is occurring on QVC only this weekend. It’s a QVC shopping event with (they say) special low pricing and deals, a la the real Black Friday that is the day after Thanksgiving.