Honored Contributor

I tried to order something to be sent to someone else, and I can't find where to indicate bill to ship to. What am I missing?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I did it in Dec.......as I recall - when the screen with your ship to and bill to appears - is there a little word to the right of the ship to:   EDIT

Click that and your address book should come up

Make your choice and ship to changes

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I did it in Dec.......as I recall - when the screen with your ship to and bill to appears - is there a little word to the right of the ship to:   EDIT

@fthunt , Thanks, I found it, but it won't let me enter the whole address, so I give up.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Why don't you do it on the phone by calling CS?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

Why don't you do it on the phone by calling CS?

@Mz iMac , Your right , I got over my snit, and did just that. I can't remember  the last time I did that. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt , Thanks, I found it, but it won't let me enter the whole address, so I give up.

CAREFUL!!!!  Last time I did  this ALL my stuff,bills and all went to AZ   for months and months.Very hard to clear it all up. I NEVER did it again!    Smiley Sad