Super Contributor

I ordered a pair of NYDJ jeans last wk sometime. today I get a package and it has a Susan Graver camo shirt in the package that says NYDJ jeans labled on it .. What is up with them. NOw I have to return these and explain that a big mistake was made on their part, not mine, and hope I can get the jeans I ordered.The invoice reads what I ordered the label reads what I ordered .. somehow someone needs a day off

Esteemed Contributor

@Chatyone 2 

Had a similiar incident where I ordered shoes and received makeup .

Honored Contributor

Mistakes happen with millions of packages being sent.  However, why do they never mistakenly send heavy 18k gold bracelets in lieu of a pair of leggings?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Chatyone 2 This has happened to me. Here is what I think happens.... Shady customer returns cheaper item in more expensive packaging/bag, keeping the jeans but getting refund for jeans instead of SG item. Then when wharehouse gets return, they don't check and return it to shelf/bin and then some unsuspecting shopper gets their returned item.

In my case it was a Logo item. Everything marked right, but wrong item & clearly it was a return because of the way it was folded in the bag.

Valued Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@Chatyone 2 This has happened to me. Here is what I think happens.... Shady customer returns cheaper item in more expensive packaging/bag, keeping the jeans but getting refund for jeans instead of SG item. Then when wharehouse gets return, they don't check and return it to shelf/bin and then some unsuspecting shopper gets their returned item.

In my case it was a Logo item. Everything marked right, but wrong item & clearly it was a return because of the way it was folded in the bag.

Sounds reasonable. Ya I believe it

Super Contributor

I just wished they would send out the jeans I ordered out and not have to wait until the end of next week..

Respected Contributor
Two items that I ordered (clothing) and canceled have shipped. It even says canceled. I canceled because realized I used wrong credit card. Ordered same pants with correct credit card and not able to cancel them now. I’m disgusted because ofmy time involved to get this straightened out. Something wrong with their system when they ship a canceled order.
Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2 

Did you contact the moderators ?  They can correct the mistake very easily.

YES, mistakes happen!

You can also contact easy returns.

Sorry it happened, it has happened to a lot of us.

Don't let it be a big deal.....just contact the mods to have the jeans sent out.

Slap the return label on and mark it 'wrong item'

Schedule a free USPS pickup.

Your new order will be sent at no charge.  I'm sure these are not the only jeans you have, just being patient is all you can do.

Not really a big deal, unless you let it.  I try not to take disappointments to a stress level.

Honored Contributor

Kachina, yes, I think they might send out a pair of 18K gold earrings in lieu of a cheaper item occasionally, but how many people would complain?  

Respected Contributor

You do know that there was a huge fire at the warehouse in Rocky Mount, NC don't you?