Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what the Big item is that David and Stacy said was coming Sunday ? David said he was so excited to finally get it to QVC and people have been asking for it ? I hate when they tease you like that.  Does the moderator know what he was talking about ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Big item coming Sunday ?

Maybe it's the new Oster hand Mixer.  It's about time Kitchenaid had a little competition.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Don't get your hopes up, it is just a sales technique. One time the big secret was easy pay day.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe the Ninja Foodi Grill.😊

Trusted Contributor

Maybe extra large potstickers!😂
Respected Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Maybe the Ninja Foodi Grill.😊

i may be interested in that. Is it like a grill pan ?

Valued Contributor

David just gave another hint.  Something you would like for things hot or cold.   Oh great, another insulated tote?

Valued Contributor

It sounds like a type of vessel that has separate insulated compartments for keeping foods hot and cold at the same time. If that’s not what it is, they should make something like that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since David was also hinting about the big surprise while speaking with Chris Pryme, I'm betting they will be releasing the annual Lock & Lock gift totes and containers sets. If that's the case, I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed that the tote designs are less juvenile this time around—the sets are always great for gifting, but last year's version seemed far more appropriate for kids than adults.

ETA: In case anyone missed ITKWD, David mentioned that hints about the surprise will appear on his social media accounts tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, and whatever the surprise may be, it will be available for sale at midnight on Sunday.

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Since David was also hinting about the big surprise while speaking with Chris Pryme, I'm betting they will be releasing the annual Lock & Lock gift totes and containers sets. If that's the case, I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed that the tote designs are less juvenile this time around—the sets are always great for gifting, but last year's version seemed far more appropriate for kids than adults.

ETA: In case anyone missed ITKWD, David mentioned that hints about the surprise will appear on his social media accounts tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, and whatever the surprise may be, it will be available for sale at midnight on Sunday.

@loriqvc  Do you know what the item number was for the previous incarnation of this that you said looked juvenile? I’m curious about what this set contains. Sometimes you can find the presentations on YouTube.