Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

Well, if we don't end up with a free shipping event tomorrow, I did see this little note shared by one of the lovely moderators in response to a post complaining about the shipping costs for a handbag:

You might want to place this bag on your wish list as there might be some good news come mid April!

Beth QVC

Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Ordered my Happy Dance T shirt ... Big announcement will be announcement in the first hour. Stay tuned.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Inappropriate speculation

Trusted Contributor

What was the big announcement...those Life is Good Happy Dance t-shirts?
Valued Contributor

i bought one  will use it as a night shirt   so if david wants to dance i will dance with him lol  

Trusted Contributor

The big announcement was that starting in April, there will also be a Friday night ITKWD, so that makes 3 for David.

Frequent Contributor

Hopefully, QVC will start putting more items on.  I just had ITKWD on for background sound while I cleaned.  Now I remember why I stopped watching ITKWD.  20-30 min on the same old Brand Name product lines.  Poor Geoffrey Zakarian was hussled through his 5 min demo so fast his head spun.

Honored Contributor

OMG they are only $28!

Throw in those free mugs that only a few customers got.

Contributor

I heard David say the big news was that starting in April, ITKWD will be on fridays and 3 people will be in the kitchen. I didn’t hear who the 3 people would be. I just happen to turn to QVC when I heard it. Not sure if there is other news beside that announcement, maybe someone else heard this as well.
Trusted Contributor

@lovejoy2u , I heard David say that there are will be 3 ITKWD shows, maybe that's where you heard the 3?