Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 494
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD


@threecees wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

 

He is probably going to announce 6 easy pays! Such Drama..

 

@mom2four0418  

 

Funniest thing I read today. Not going to lose any sleep

over worrying about this. 😊



  they want everyone to tune in to itkwd, that's what its all about!!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,119
Registered: ‎11-06-2011

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD


@becca lou wrote:

I thought I heard him say someone is leaving.


 

@becca lou - He actually said the exact opposite of this—someone in the live chat had speculated about this topic during Wednesday's ITKWD, so he emphatically stated that no one was leaving and that the announcement was just "news and a new product."

Valued Contributor
Posts: 517
Registered: ‎06-02-2012

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

ITA, I do not think it has anything to do with David going anywhere. That would be such a huge loss to QVC and followers. We will see.                                   bamasec

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,813
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD


@loriqvc wrote:

@becca lou wrote:

I thought I heard him say someone is leaving.


 

@becca lou - He actually said the exact opposite of this—someone in the live chat had speculated about this topic during Wednesday's ITKWD, so he emphatically stated that no one was leaving and that the announcement was just "news and a new product."


 

@loriqvc  David said “a new product?”  I do know he has been excited about those t-shirts he wears on his social media accounts, “Life is Good.”  He’s working with the owners and bringing a lot of their designs, for men & women, to QVC.

 

I don’t know if this is the “surprise,” but he is very happy about it, so could be.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,070
Registered: ‎03-23-2010

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

He helped design a Happy Dance shirt. He said this on Facebook. Big deal I cannot imagine this selling well but it is his thing.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 39,398
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

Before I changed the channel (Saturday morning Q) I caught David and Kirsten mention David will be selling apparel for the first time on his cooking show on Sunday.

 

 

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Valued Contributor
Posts: 919
Registered: ‎11-22-2018

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

I agree not only should be funny but also critical when it needs to be.. Don't hold back any comments about the hosts, products or anything else that annoys you.  Wishy washy is boring.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,119
Registered: ‎11-06-2011

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@becca lou wrote:

I thought I heard him say someone is leaving.


 

@becca lou - He actually said the exact opposite of this—someone in the live chat had speculated about this topic during Wednesday's ITKWD, so he emphatically stated that no one was leaving and that the announcement was just "news and a new product."


 

@loriqvc  David said “a new product?”  I do know he has been excited about those t-shirts he wears on his social media accounts, “Life is Good.”  He’s working with the owners and bringing a lot of their designs, for men & women, to QVC.

 

I don’t know if this is the “surprise,” but he is very happy about it, so could be.


 

@Caaareful Shopper - Yes, I think that could be either the news or the new product. In the "New" inventory online today, I saw several of those shirts, including one featuring the "Cheese & Thank You" catchphrase David has been using lately, and apparently he has a "Happy Dance" one on the way as well.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,675
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

Goodness all this "ridiculous hoopla" over a T-shirt🙄!  Even Mary was reminding everyone about tune in at noon with David for a BIG announcement...well folks here it is!!! (and I'm pretty sure I'm right this time😉).

 

Life is Good "Happy Dance" t-shirt ...

 

CA2EFF68-DD66-4E32-B087-52A3C2E7728C.png6D9AEC5A-0653-452C-85D7-9EA286CE190E.png

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,179
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

He helped design a Happy Dance shirt. He said this on Facebook. Big deal I cannot imagine this selling well but it is his thing.


\

 

I will wear one to work, and see what happens.