Honored Contributor

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

Their supposed "big" announcements... rarely are.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Interesting reading all the speculation about DV and a Sunday big announcement....frankly, I miss professionalism on the kitchen shows and have stopped watching this man who continues to age yet behaves childlike!

I totally agree with you.  And Shannon doesn't dance around the set like a little child.  I would like to see a kitchen show that has the host actually cooking something with the products.  At least Bob Bowersox new how to cook for real. 

Honored Contributor

Well the BIG secret is out -- On Down Home with David right now...

K48867:  Power Air Fryer 10 in 1

$139.95

6 ezpays

Good thing I didn't do those cartwheels...this is definitely not something for me to pull my back out for 😉

good grief ....this is what Q considered "big news" ugh🙄🤔

Honored Contributor

So it was designed to get everyone to watch his Thursday show?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

David actually noted that he'd be sharing this presale tonight at the end of last night's ITKWD, so this isn't the "special announcement" for Sunday.

Honored Contributor

Sorry...guess the TSV was NOT the big announcement.  Geez, the way he acted  I thought it was the air fryer.

Guess someone who watches ITKWD Sunday will have to let me know.  I'll be away on vacation😊😊

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - Enjoy your vacation! I'm pretty sure this announcement will end up being much ado about nothing.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:
David announced that it is very important to tune in Sunday because he has a major announcement to make. I am just speculating but I do worry he is going to announce he is moving to HSN. He has recently taken a business trip to Florida. I wont be pleased if this is true because I am a QVC devotee. Not a fan of HSN. I only use it as a "back up channel" when QVC is selling items I do not care for.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see why it would be a big deal if he moved to HSN.  David is pretty much the only host I watch, so if he was on HSN, I would watch him on HSN.  QVC or HSN, it makes no difference to me.

(I don't think that's happening, btw.  I'm sure this "major announcement" will not be anything big at all.)

Respected Contributor

I thought I heard him say someone is leaving.

Trusted Contributor

I wish ... I WISH ... that TPTB would organize a 50 in 50 or maybe a shorter tour of the United States.  ITKWD could go on the road to three or four or six or 12 different locations and have live shows.  My gosh, those 50 in 50 shows were fun to go to!  There were souvenir pins for the states, really great vendors getting a shot at "the big time" (Hello, Jeanne Bice ...) and the hosts were lovely (except for one who didn't mingle with customers at all).  Well, let's see what it is on Sunday.