Respected Contributor

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

@loriqvc 

Good to hear; now everyone can relax - LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 - Uh, yeah . . . that's gonna happen...  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

My hope is that he announces he will no longer be giving how many sold of each color updates and how many sold in this show (I could care less; maybe he cares to know how good he is doing), how many are left in each color, etc.  It drives me crazy when he does this every few minutes like when presenting something that comes in a gazillion colors! What a waste of time for the viewer.  My thought is if I want it I will buy it, I do not buy because it is about to sell out!  Also, he needs to stop tripping over himself removing sold out colors - geesh!!

Super Contributor

Perhaps they will announce one of the 3 channels will be dedicated to kitchen and cooking.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

My hope is that he announces he will no longer be giving how many sold of each color updates and how many sold in this show (I could care less; maybe he cares to know how good he is doing), how many are left in each color, etc.  It drives me crazy when he does this every few minutes like when presenting something that comes in a gazillion colors! What a waste of time for the viewer.  My thought is if I want it I will buy it, I do not buy because it is about to sell out!  Also, he needs to stop tripping over himself removing sold out colors - geesh!!

@Catch71   LOL!! I agree!  He can’t get those sold out colors off the set fast enough!

Honored Contributor

Why speculate? Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet IMO is a waste of energy.   And I've found on this board that the speculation is usually wrong.  There are plenty of things occurring in real time to worry us, IMO. I don't waste energy speculating.

Trusted Contributor

So many of these comments have been so funny! I'm new to this & I'm really enjoying it!!
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Why speculate? Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet IMO is a waste of energy.   And I've found on this board that the speculation is usually wrong.  There are plenty of things occurring in real time to worry us, IMO. I don't waste energy speculating.

@Pearlee   The only one speculating and worrying is the op.

New Contributor

I shop on both QVC and HSN, but now that they are owned by the same conglomorate, they are selling virtually the same things.  If they have they both have the same offerings how does that grow their business'?  It seems strange to me that the corporation believes that that is a smart thing to do.  QVC has stopped discounting even their clearance items very much.  HSN seems to be the "discount" show to watch.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Big annoucements are almost always six easy payments. But maybe this time the surprise will be six easy payments AND free shipping!!! Smiley Tongue

@Diva on The Q : Surely you jest!!  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~