Valued Contributor

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

@threecees wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

He is probably going to announce 6 easy pays! Such Drama..

@mom2four0418  

Funniest thing I read today. Not going to lose any sleep

over worrying about this. 😊

they want everyone to tune in to itkwd, that's what its all about!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

I thought I heard him say someone is leaving.

@BeccaLou - He actually said the exact opposite of this—someone in the live chat had speculated about this topic during Wednesday's ITKWD, so he emphatically stated that no one was leaving and that the announcement was just "news and a new product."

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

ITA, I do not think it has anything to do with David going anywhere. That would be such a huge loss to QVC and followers. We will see.                                   bamasec

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

@BeccaLou - He actually said the exact opposite of this—someone in the live chat had speculated about this topic during Wednesday's ITKWD, so he emphatically stated that no one was leaving and that the announcement was just "news and a new product."

@loriqvc  David said “a new product?”  I do know he has been excited about those t-shirts he wears on his social media accounts, “Life is Good.”  He’s working with the owners and bringing a lot of their designs, for men & women, to QVC.

I don’t know if this is the “surprise,” but he is very happy about it, so could be.

Respected Contributor

He helped design a Happy Dance shirt. He said this on Facebook. Big deal I cannot imagine this selling well but it is his thing.

Honored Contributor

Before I changed the channel (Saturday morning Q) I caught David and Kirsten mention David will be selling apparel for the first time on his cooking show on Sunday.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

I agree not only should be funny but also critical when it needs to be.. Don't hold back any comments about the hosts, products or anything else that annoys you.  Wishy washy is boring.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

@loriqvc  David said “a new product?”  I do know he has been excited about those t-shirts he wears on his social media accounts, “Life is Good.”  He’s working with the owners and bringing a lot of their designs, for men & women, to QVC.

I don’t know if this is the “surprise,” but he is very happy about it, so could be.

@Caaareful Shopper - Yes, I think that could be either the news or the new product. In the "New" inventory online today, I saw several of those shirts, including one featuring the "Cheese & Thank You" catchphrase David has been using lately, and apparently he has a "Happy Dance" one on the way as well.

Honored Contributor

Goodness all this "ridiculous hoopla" over a T-shirt🙄!  Even Mary was reminding everyone about tune in at noon with David for a BIG announcement...well folks here it is!!! (and I'm pretty sure I'm right this time😉).

Life is Good "Happy Dance" t-shirt ...

CA2EFF68-DD66-4E32-B087-52A3C2E7728C.png6D9AEC5A-0653-452C-85D7-9EA286CE190E.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

He helped design a Happy Dance shirt. He said this on Facebook. Big deal I cannot imagine this selling well but it is his thing.

\

I will wear one to work, and see what happens.